Resignation Letter Template with Free Sample Form
A Resignation Letter is typically a formal document given to employers two weeks before an employee resigns from a role.
[INSERT YOUR NAME]
[INSERT YOUR ADDRESS]
[INSERT THE NAME OF EMPLOYER]
[INSERT ADDRESS OF EMPLOYER]
ATTENTION: [INSERT NAME OF LINE MANAGER]
Dear Sir/Madam [Delete as applicable]:
Re: Notice of Resignation
I hereby inform you of my wish to resign from my employment with you as [Insert Position e.g. a Florist]
Please accept this as my notice of intention to leave my employment effective two weeks from the date of this letter OR [Enter Date Notice period ends in contract].
My reasons for leaving my employment are [Enter reasons]
I wish to take this chance to extend my thanks for the time I have spent with your business and to wish you and the business all the very best in the future.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the interim
[Enter Your Name and sign above]
Any [GREEN] highlighted language is intended to be filled in by the user. Any [YELLOW] highlighted language is considered optional or conditional by the attorney community. Consult with an attorney before using this document. This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services. Refer to our Terms of Service for more details.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
- Atlanta Employment Lawyers
- Austin Employment Lawyers
- Boston Employment Lawyers
- Chicago Employment Lawyers
- Dallas Employment Lawyers
- Houston Employment Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Lawyers
- New York Employment Lawyers
- Philadelphia Employment Lawyers
- San Francisco Employment Lawyers
- Seattle Employment Lawyers
- Charlotte Employment Lawyers
- Denver Employment Lawyers
- Jacksonville Employment Lawyers
- Las Vegas Employment Lawyers
- Phoenix Employment Lawyers
- Portland Employment Lawyers
- San Antonio Employment Lawyers
- San Diego Employment Lawyers
- San Jose Employment Lawyers
- View All Employment Lawyers