Resignation Letter Sample
This sample resignation letter is available for use on UpCounsel. Download this free resignation letter template below and have it customized for your unique business legal needs today.
SAMPLE RESIGNATION LETTER
Dear Mr./Ms./Miss [Supervisor’s Name],
Please accept this letter as a formal notice of my resignation from the position of [Your Position] at [Company Name].
As required by my employment contract, please consider this my [Number of Weeks Notice Required] notice, and as such, my last day at [Company Name] will be [Date of Last Day]. I hope this will give you a sufficient amount of time to find a replacement.
I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at [Company Name] along with your professional guidance and support. I will make sure to complete any outstanding business affairs before my departure.
It has been a great experience working for you and [Company Name] and I look forward to staying in touch.
Any [GREEN] highlighted language is intended to be filled in by the user. Any [YELLOW] highlighted language is considered optional or conditional by the attorney community. Consult with an attorney before using this document. This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services. Refer to our Terms of Service for more details.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Employment Lawyers
- Austin Employment Lawyers
- Boston Employment Lawyers
- Chicago Employment Lawyers
- Dallas Employment Lawyers
- Houston Employment Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Lawyers
- New York Employment Lawyers
- Philadelphia Employment Lawyers
- San Francisco Employment Lawyers
- Seattle Employment Lawyers
- Charlotte Employment Lawyers
- Denver Employment Lawyers
- Jacksonville Employment Lawyers
- Las Vegas Employment Lawyers
- Phoenix Employment Lawyers
- Portland Employment Lawyers
- San Antonio Employment Lawyers
- San Diego Employment Lawyers
- San Jose Employment Lawyers
- View All Employment Lawyers