Contract Termination Letter
This agreement is intended to give notice to one party that the independent contractor or the company wishes to terminate the independent contracting agreement. It should only be used if the independent contracting agreement allows for termination upon delivering notice to the other party. Get this contract termination letter for free.
NOTICE TO TERMINATE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING RELATIONSHIP
Dear [Recipient Name],
[Terminating Party Name] would like to inform you that it plans to terminate the independent contracting agreement dated [Agreement Date] (the “Agreement’). Termination will occur on [Termination Date].
Any unpaid services or work performed prior to the termination of the agreement will be paid in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
By: _____________________Sign Here
Name: [Terminating Party Reprehensive Name]
Any [GREEN] highlighted language is intended to be filled in by the user. Any [YELLOW] highlighted language is considered optional or conditional by the attorney community. Consult with an attorney before using this document. This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services. Refer to our Terms of Service for more details.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top 5% of business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Employment Lawyers
- Austin Employment Lawyers
- Boston Employment Lawyers
- Chicago Employment Lawyers
- Dallas Employment Lawyers
- Houston Employment Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Lawyers
- New York Employment Lawyers
- Philadelphia Employment Lawyers
- San Francisco Employment Lawyers
- Seattle Employment Lawyers
- Charlotte Employment Lawyers
- Denver Employment Lawyers
- Jacksonville Employment Lawyers
- Las Vegas Employment Lawyers
- Phoenix Employment Lawyers
- Portland Employment Lawyers
- San Antonio Employment Lawyers
- San Diego Employment Lawyers
- San Jose Employment Lawyers
- View All Employment Lawyers