Amendment to Statement of Work for a Contractor
The statement of work is where the consultant describes the specific nature of their work, the expected hours or deliverables and the compensation the consultant is expected to be paid.
AMENDMENT TO STATEMENT OF WORK
This Amendment To Statement of Work (the “Amendment”) is made by and between [Company Name] (the “Company”), and [Contractor Name] (the “Contractor”)(collectively the “Parties”).
Whereas, the Parties entered into that certain Statement of Work dated [Previous Statement of Work Date] (the “Previous Statement of Work”) attached to that certain Master Independent Contracting Agreement dated [Date of Independent Contractor Agreement]; and
Whereas, the Parties wish to amend and replace the Previous Statement of Work in its entirety as contemplated by the amended Statement of Work attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Amended Statement of Work”);
Now, Therefore, It Is Agreed by and between the parties that the Previous Statement of Work is amended in its entirety as set forth in Exhibit A.
Witness hereof, the Parties have executed this Amendment as of the
date set forth above.
Name: [Company Representaive Name]
Title: [Company Representaive Title]
Name: [Contractor Name]
Exhibit A: Amended Statement of Work
Any [GREEN] highlighted language is intended to be filled in by the user. Any [YELLOW] highlighted language is considered optional or conditional by the attorney community. Consult with an attorney before using this document. This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services. Refer to our Terms of Service for more details.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Employment Lawyers
- Austin Employment Lawyers
- Boston Employment Lawyers
- Chicago Employment Lawyers
- Dallas Employment Lawyers
- Houston Employment Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Lawyers
- New York Employment Lawyers
- Philadelphia Employment Lawyers
- San Francisco Employment Lawyers
- Seattle Employment Lawyers
- Charlotte Employment Lawyers
- Denver Employment Lawyers
- Jacksonville Employment Lawyers
- Las Vegas Employment Lawyers
- Phoenix Employment Lawyers
- Portland Employment Lawyers
- San Antonio Employment Lawyers
- San Diego Employment Lawyers
- San Jose Employment Lawyers
- View All Employment Lawyers