San Francisco Business Attorneys & Lawyers
San Francisco Business Law Report
Feras Mousilli Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Nate Kelly Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Owen Benito Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Diana Saca Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Lemoine Skinner Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Aaron Belcher Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Adam Forest Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Mary Fong Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Shilpa Thakur Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
Oscar Lumen Business Lawyer for San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Business Lawyers
Why use UpCounsel to hire a San Francisco Business Attorney?
You always get experienced professionals and high caliber work.
Your work gets done quickly because professionals are always available.
More cost effective
We use technology to cut traditional overhead and save you thousands.
Money-Back Guarantee on All of Your Legal Work
Applies to all transactions with verified attorneys on UpCounselIn the event that you are unsatisfied with the work of an attorney you hired on UpCounsel, just let us know. We’ll take care of it and refund your money up to $5,000 so you can hire another attorney to help you.
Legal Services Offered by Our On-Demand San Francisco Business Attorneys
Our experienced San Francisco business attorneys & lawyers handle both transactional matters and litigation involving business and commercial disputes. The business attorneys found on UpCounsel offer a broad range of practice areas relevant to small businesses and their owners, including Business formation, Commercial transactions, Employment law, securities, litigation, contracts, taxes, intellectual property protection & litigation, and much more.
If you are looking for a top rated San Francisco business attorney that charges reasonable rates for quality work, you have come to the right place. The average business attorney in San Francisco for hire on UpCounsel has over 10 years of legal experience in a variety of business law related areas to best help you with your unique business legal matters.
Improve your Legal ROI with Affordable Business Attorneys that service San Francisco, CA.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."
UpCounsel has been talked about in:
- $293 - $408 Average Hourly Rate
- 84% Customer Satisfaction
- 22.75 Average Years of Experience
- 6.7% New Business Growth in 2015
- 1.4% New Attorney Growth in 2015
UpCounsel’s 2016 San Francisco Business Law Report is part of a nationwide survey of legal services in U.S. metropolitan areas. The UpCounsel data science team analyzed more than 15,000 attorneys in California to compare the quality and cost of legal services in San Francisco and Los Angeles. The purpose of this report is to help San Francisco businesses make informed decisions when selecting a legal provider. To learn more, visit the 2016 Los Angeles Business Law Report to compare the results.
- New business growth slowed by 26 percent in San Francisco and 16 percent in Los Angeles; however, growth in San Francisco (6.7 percent) was still higher than Los Angeles (2.7 percent) in 2015
- San Francisco has one lawyer per eight businesses, while Los Angeles has one lawyer per 23 businesses
- Growth in the number of newly barred attorneys in 2015 was comparable in San Francisco (1.4 percent) and Los Angeles (1.6 percent)
- The number of newly barred attorneys across all of California in 2015 was the lowest it has been in 10 years
- Hourly billing rates are slightly lower in San Francisco (on average $293 - $408) than Los Angeles (on average $302 - $410)
- Customer satisfaction with legal services in both San Francisco (84 percent) and Los Angeles (86 percent) is slightly higher than the California average (82 percent)
The UpCounsel data team surveyed and analyzed 15,050 active attorneys admitted to practice in California. The report includes the following metrics:
- Average hourly rate and experience level of local attorneys
- Average rating of local attorneys
- Growth in attorneys admitted to practice in 2015
- Acceleration of business growth in 2015
Among other sources, the data team leveraged public information from the California State Bar and U.S. Census Bureau, as well as UpCounsel transactional data.
For more information, contact the UpCounsel data team at email@example.com.
Founded in 2012, UpCounsel is the world’s largest and fastest growing virtual marketplace for legal services. Built on technology, UpCounsel eliminates cost structures like partner pools and infrastructure expenses to provide businesses with access to high quality, cost-effective legal services. UpCounsel has improved the legal experience for thousands of companies, from tech to retail and beyond.