10473 results

Best search result
Morgan Hepler

Morgan Hepler
6 reviews

Hepler Law & Consulting, PLLC
Morgan graduated from the University of Kansas School of law and also has master's and bachelor's degrees in economics. His practice areas include business law, commercial contracts, real estate law, and general legal matters, with an emphasis on startups and the tech industry. While he worked with some of the largest companies in the country, he loves to... read more
james talbot

james talbot

Attorney at Law.
Has not submitted a bio yet.

How long does it take to get a k3 Visa?

Free Legal Article8 min read
The K-3 visa is a special type of visa that helps spouses or fiancés of US citizens come to the US to be with their partner. It lets them get into the US faster than other visas and then they can get a green card for more privileges. read more
To become a US citizen, you need to fill out an application, have an interview and pass a test. After you fill out the application, you will get a letter to go to an interview, and then you will take a test. It's normal to feel nervous, but if you prepare and know what to expect, it will be easier. read more
With US citizenship, you will have the right to vote, travel with a passport, and become eligible for many government benefits. You will also get the responsibility of obeying US laws, paying taxes, and performing jury duty if called. read more
It can take several months to become a US citizen. You have to apply, have an interview, and swear an oath of allegiance. read more
Some people have citizenship in two different countries. This means they have the same rights and responsibilities in both countries. However, not all countries allow dual citizenship with the US. If you want to be a citizen of two countries, you need to understand the process and rules. read more

How Much Is the Green Card Fee?

Free Legal Article8 min read
If you want to bring a family member to the United States, you need to pay certain fees. These fees will vary depending on where you live. It is important to pay the fees and follow the steps to make sure your family member can come to the United States. read more
If you were born outside of America to US citizen parents, you can apply for a special certificate to become an official US citizen. You need to prove your parents are US citizens and fill out some forms. This article can help you with the process. read more