10473 results

Best search result
As part of the I-485 process, you’ll be required to attend an interview with an USCIS officer. This article will help you be prepared and know what to expect. read more

Form I-485 processing time

Free Legal Article7 min read
Currently, it takes between 12 and 22 months for Form I-485 to be processed for family-based applications. read more

Form I-485 for Adjustment of Status

Free Legal Article10 min read
Form I-485, officially known as the Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, starts the process for obtaining a green card in the United States. The form itself asks for basic information in order to determine eligibility and does not ask for information about your sponsor or petitioner. read more
Bradley Schrock

Bradley Schrock
2 reviews

Schrock Law Office PC
An attorney since 1987, Camas attorney Brad Schrock has the knowledge and depth of experience to provide focused, effective representation of businesses and individuals in a variety of legal matters. His law firm is Schrock Law Offfice PC. With an approach based on focused work and good communication, you can be confident your interest are well represented. Serving Camas, Vancouver... read more
Divorce is hard and if you have a marriage green card, it can be even harder. If your marriage ends, it can affect your ability to stay in the US. There are different kinds of marriage green cards, and the type of card you have will determine what happens next. read more

How much does a K-1 visa cost?

Free Legal Article7 min read
The K1 visa cost varies, but is usually about $800. An additional $1225 is required to apply for a green card. Other fees may apply such as medical exams, translation services, passport renewals and hiring an immigration lawyer. This article will help you calculate how much it will cost for your particular circumstances. read more
The process of being approved can be complicated, which is why we’ve created an easy-to-follow and comprehensive guide to help you manage the K1 visa requirements and documents needed to be successful. read more
The Trump administration said that people with DACA can no longer stay in the United States. But they can still try to get a green card which is a special card that lets people work in America. read more