Kansas City Business Attorneys & Lawyers
How it Works
Roberto (Bobby) Escobar
- Business Sale Non Disclosure Agreement: Everything You Need to Know
- Demand Promissory Note Board Approval
- Resolution Ratifying Prior Acts: Everything You Need to Know
- What Is a Product or Service Description?
- How to Contact Companies for Business
- Get Federal Tax ID for LLC: Everything You Need to Know
- General Release of Liability Agreement
- Tax Deductions for LLC Owners: Everything You Need to Know
- Convertible Note Purchase Agreement
- Can My Business Partner Push Me Out: What You Need to Know
More Kansas City Attorneys
- Kansas City Copyright Attorneys
- Kansas City Non-Profit Attorneys
- Kansas City Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Kansas City Startup Attorneys
- Kansas City Contract Attorneys
Kansas City Business Lawyers
Why use UpCounsel to hire a Kansas City Business Attorney?
You always get experienced professionals and high caliber work.
Your work gets done quickly because professionals are always available.
More cost effective
We use technology to cut traditional overhead and save you thousands.
UpCounsel has been talked about in:
Money-Back Guarantee on All of Your Legal Work
Applies to all transactions with verified attorneys on UpCounselIn the event that you are unsatisfied with the work of an attorney you hired on UpCounsel, just let us know. We’ll take care of it and refund your money up to $5,000 so you can hire another attorney to help you.
Legal Services Offered by Our On-Demand Kansas City Business Attorneys
Our experienced Kansas City business attorneys & lawyers handle both transactional matters and litigation involving business and commercial disputes. The business attorneys found on UpCounsel offer a broad range of practice areas relevant to small businesses and their owners, including Business formation, Commercial transactions, Employment law, securities, litigation, contracts, taxes, intellectual property protection & litigation, and much more.
If you are looking for a top rated Kansas City business attorney that charges reasonable rates for quality work, you have come to the right place. The average business attorney in Kansas City for hire on UpCounsel has over 10 years of legal experience in a variety of business law related areas to best help you with your unique business legal matters.
Improve Your Legal ROI with Affordable Business Attorneys that service Kansas City, MO.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."