CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT TEMPLATE
This Consignment Agreement (“Agreement”) made as of (Date), by and between ________________________ ("Consignor") and _______________________ ("Consignee").
WHEREAS the Consignor wishes to sell certain products ("Products") on consignment and Consignee wishes to sell the Products on behalf of the Consignor;
THEREFORE IN CONSIDERATION of the premises, the covenants and agreements herein contained and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Sale by Consignment. The Consignee will, from time to time, place orders for the Products from the Consignor. The Consignor may, at its sole discretion, accept such orders and ship such Products on consignment to the Consignee, subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Product Ownership. Title to, and property and ownership in, all Products shall remain with the Consignor until such time as their removal may be directed in writing by the Consignor or until such time as they may be disposed of by bona fide sale by.
3. Product Payments. The Consignor shall invoice the Consignee for all Products shipped to the Consignee pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. The Consignee shall, within ________ days following the sale of any Product, pay to the Consignor the invoiced price of such Product plus applicable taxes.
4. Product Condition. The Consignee will keep the Products free from any lien, security interest or encumbrance adverse to the ownership interest of the Consignor, and shall maintain the Products in good condition.
[Signature Page Follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.
Any [GREEN] highlighted language is intended to be filled in by the user. Any [YELLOW] highlighted language is considered optional or conditional by the attorney community. Consult with an attorney before using this document. This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services. Refer to our Terms of Service for more details.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top 5% of business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Contract Lawyers
- Austin Contract Lawyers
- Boston Contract Lawyers
- Chicago Contract Lawyers
- Dallas Contract Lawyers
- Houston Contract Lawyers
- Los Angeles Contract Lawyers
- New York Contract Lawyers
- Philadelphia Contract Lawyers
- San Francisco Contract Lawyers
- Seattle Contract Lawyers
- Charlotte Contract Lawyers
- Denver Contract Lawyers
- Jacksonville Contract Lawyers
- Las Vegas Contract Lawyers
- Phoenix Contract Lawyers
- Portland Contract Lawyers
- San Antonio Contract Lawyers
- San Diego Contract Lawyers
- San Jose Contract Lawyers
- View All Contract Lawyers