Los Angeles Business Attorneys & Lawyers
Los Angeles Business Law Report
Conor Teevan Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Sue Dunbar Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Seth Wiener Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Seth Heyman Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Mary Hodges Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Johnny Manriquez Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Mario Naim Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Meaghan Zore Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Bradley Rothschild Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Eric Kirkland Business Lawyer for Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Business Lawyers
Why use UpCounsel to hire a Los Angeles Business Attorney?
You always get experienced professionals and high caliber work.
Your work gets done quickly because professionals are always available.
More cost effective
We use technology to cut traditional overhead and save you thousands.
Money-Back Guarantee on All of Your Legal Work
Applies to all transactions with verified attorneys on UpCounselIn the event that you are unsatisfied with the work of an attorney you hired on UpCounsel, just let us know. We’ll take care of it and refund your money up to $5,000 so you can hire another attorney to help you.
Legal Services Offered by Our On-Demand Los Angeles Business Attorneys
Our experienced Los Angeles business attorneys & lawyers handle both transactional matters and litigation involving business and commercial disputes. The business attorneys found on UpCounsel offer a broad range of practice areas relevant to small businesses and their owners, including Business formation, Commercial transactions, Employment law, securities, litigation, contracts, taxes, intellectual property protection & litigation, and much more.
If you are looking for a top rated Los Angeles business attorney that charges reasonable rates for quality work, you have come to the right place. The average business attorney in Los Angeles for hire on UpCounsel has over 10 years of legal experience in a variety of business law related areas to best help you with your unique business legal matters.
Improve your Legal ROI with Affordable Business Attorneys that service Los Angeles, CA.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."
UpCounsel has been talked about in:
- $302 - $410 Average Hourly Rate
- 86% Customer Satisfaction
- 23.08 Average Years of Experience
- 2.7% New Business Growth in 2015
- 1.6% New Attorney Growth in 2015
UpCounsel’s 2016 Los Angeles Business Law Report is part of a nationwide survey of business law in U.S. metropolitan areas. The UpCounsel data science team analyzed more than 15,000 attorneys in California to deliver a report on the cost and quality of attorneys in Los Angeles county. The resulting data provides transparency into Los Angeles legal services to help businesses make more informed decisions when selecting a provider. To learn more, visit the 2016 San Francisco Business Law Report to compare the results.
- New business growth slowed by 16 percent in Los Angeles and 26 percent in San Francisco; however, growth in Los Angeles (2.7 percent) was still lower than San Francisco (6.7 percent) in 2015
- Los Angeles has one lawyer per 23 businesses, while San Francisco has one lawyer per eight businesses
- Growth in the number of newly barred attorneys in 2015 was comparable in Los Angeles (1.6 percent) and San Francisco (1.4 percent)
- The number of newly barred attorneys across all of California in 2015 was the lowest it has been in 10 years
- Hourly billing rates are slightly higher in Los Angeles (on average $302 - $410) than in San Francisco (on average $293 - $408)
- Customer satisfaction with legal services in both Los Angeles (86 percent) and San Francisco (84 percent) is slightly higher than the California average (82 percent)
The UpCounsel data team surveyed and analyzed 15,050 active attorneys admitted to practice in California. The report includes the following metrics:
- Average hourly rate and experience level of local attorneys
- Average rating of local attorneys
- Growth in attorneys admitted to practice in 2015
- Acceleration of business growth in 2015
Among other sources, the data team leveraged public information from the California State Bar and U.S. Census Bureau, as well as UpCounsel transactional data.
For more information, contact the UpCounsel data team at email@example.com.
Founded in 2012, UpCounsel is the world’s largest and fastest growing virtual marketplace for legal services. Built on technology, UpCounsel eliminates cost structures like partner pools and infrastructure expenses to provide businesses with access to high quality, cost-effective legal services. UpCounsel has improved the legal experience for thousands of companies, from tech to retail and beyond.