San Mateo Attorneys & Lawyers
Popular Legal Services Covered by our San Mateo Attorneys
Rhea De Aenlle
James L. Moultrie Ⅲ
- Incorporator's Organizational Action for California
- Stock Purchase Agreement for a California Corporation
- Thirty (30) Day Eviction Notice for California
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement to a California LLC
- California General Power of Attorney Form
- Articles of Organization for California
- California Bylaws
- How to Open a Cafe in California
- How to Hire an Employee in California
- How to Form a Multi-Member LLC in California
- How to Open a Bar in California
- How to Rent Property in California
- How to Hire a Contractor in California
- How to Evict a Tenant in California
San Mateo Lawyers
On UpCounsel, you can find pre-qualified, vetted, and rated San Mateo attorneys & lawyers that have several years of specialized experience in many areas of law for the business world that service the area of San Mateo, California. By making it easy for businesses to connect with one or more top-rated San Mateo lawyers specialized in the area of law you require legal assistance with, you can hire the attorney best for you and get to work quickly.
It’s always free to post a job and communicate with any of the San Mateo attorneys you sync up with about your unique legal needs. Upon posting a job request to our community of San Mateo lawyers, you will receive proposals from several attorneys who can best assist you. With UpCounsel, you can hire a San Mateo attorney with confidence, as we offer a money-back guarantee on all work completed with verified attorneys & lawyers servicing the city of San Mateo, California on UpCounsel.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."