Startup Attorneys & Lawyers serving California
Popular Cities in California where our Startup Attorneys can assist you.
- California Durable Power of Attorney Form
- Stock Purchase Agreement for a California Corporation
- Thirty (30) Day Eviction Notice for California
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement to a California LLC
- California General Power of Attorney Form
- Articles of Incorporation for California
- California Bylaws
- How to Open a Bar in California
- How to Rent Property in California
- How to Hire a Contractor in California
- How to Evict a Tenant in California
- How to Open a Cafe in California
- How to Start a Food Truck in California
- How to Form a Multi-Member LLC in California
Startup Lawyers serving California
Other Cities in California where our Startup Attorneys can assist you.
On UpCounsel, you can find and connect with several top-rated California startup attorneys & lawyers that provide a wide range of startup law services specifically for startups and entrepreneurs that are starting a business in the state of California or may wish to incorporate elsewhere. Any of the affordable startup lawyers you connect with are vetted, rated, reviewed, and will be available to help with a variety of your startup law related legal needs on-demand or on an ongoing basis.
Typically dealing with startup legal needs like business formation, contracts, leases, equity financing, securities, and intellectual property protection, the California startup lawyers on UpCounsel can help you with a variety of specialized and general startup law related legal matters. No matter what type of startup law needs you have, you can easily save money and hire an experienced startup lawyer servicing the state of California to help you today.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."