Securities, Equity and Debt Raises | Corporate and Start-Up Counsel | Crowdfunding | Intellectual Property
"He worked tirelessly, quickly, and had a lengthy document ready for me almost instantly."
Represented former CFO of Lehman Brothers in multi-billion dollar securities fraud litigation.
General counsel to numerous start-ups and multinational companies on corporate, business, formation, founder, IT, MSAs, SOWs, IP, manufacturing, licensing, employment, equity and debt, issues.
Advise on private equity, debt and equity financing, and hedge fund compliance issues under federal and state securities laws, and in connection with SEC, FINRA, CFTC, DOJ and investigations.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Note
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
"Rich Gora, Founder & Member, Gora LLC, Nicole O'Neil provide sound, deep, and broad counsel for M... premium blockchain #talent's recruiting and business development needs. @ M..., I recruit classic-to-digital chief * officers for roles, consulting, and partnership alignments globally, locally, and nationally. With these dynamics, Rich and team can keep all parties on track, protect IP, and craft agreements that serve our client and talent base. Due to the traditional to digital acceleration in 99% of the industries and causes, I need guidance to ensure M... is raising the talent bar, protecting critical vision and proprietary rights, and simplifying how different clients and talent align in agreements. It is reassuring having Gora LLC in M...'s corner. Plus, they customize all of our various needs. Cheers, Lee Maddox, President, M..."
"I keep returning to Rich's legal services because I'm so consistently impressed and pleased with his work! Everything you could hope for in both a lawyer and a human. Very highly recommended!"
"Richard came through as always, very reasonable and superb service. We highly recommended him."
"A great an amazing experience. Never have to search for legal help again I know where to go. Helped with another project and I cannot be happier or more satisfied with the work."
"A great an amazing experience. Never have to search for legal help again I know where to go. Thank Richard."
"Rich has been great for us. He is prompt and his work is high quality. We have been working with him for over a year for numerous legal needs. Very happy with his work and recommend him highly!"
- Advised investors in Uber's $40 billion Series E investment round.
- Defended private equity fund against $100 million investor fraud claims.
- Counsel multi-national pharmacovigilance company on compliance issues.
- Counsel numerous start-ups and entrepreneurs on business issues.
- Counsel YouTube MCNS on licensing, distribution, copyright and other related issues.
Finn Dixon & Herling LLP
- Litigated over 100 cases across the country.
- Advised hedge funds, private equity funds and other pooling arrangements on investment issues.
- Debt and equity financing, including convertible notes and preferred stock
- Business combinations.
- Employment law, including before the Connecticut Department of Labor and EEOC.
- SEC, FINRA, NFA, CFTC and DOJ investigations.
- Insider trading