ICOs, Utility Tokens, Cryptocurrency | Equity and Debt Raises | Corporate and Start-Up Counsel | Crowdfunding
"He worked tirelessly, quickly, and had a lengthy document ready for me almost instantly."
Advised investor group in investment in Uber's $40B Series E preferred stock round.
Represented former CFO of Lehman Brothers in multi-billion dollar securities fraud litigation.
General counsel to numerous start-ups and multinational companies on corporate, business, formation, founder, IT, MSAs, SOWs, IP, manufacturing, licensing, employment, equity and debt, issues.
Advise on private equity, debt and equity financing, and hedge fund compliance issues under federal and state securities laws, and in connection with SEC,… read more FINRA, CFTC, DOJ and investigations.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Note
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
"We had a great consultation. He was a great contact and has already done a great job helping me with my project."
Posted on Jul 21, 2018
"Richard was the most attentive lawyer on the platform. I was able to speak with him as soon as the next day (on a Saturday), and he was extremely knowledgable regarding equity crowdfunding via reg C / CF."
Posted on Jul 10, 2018
"I had some difficult questions, and Rich answered them. He has up-to-date knowledge in cryptocurrencies where the laws are constantly changing. He was also very responsive with follow-up questions even though I was delayed in getting back to him."
Posted on Jun 19, 2018
"Great attorney, highly recommended"
Posted on Mar 27, 2018
"Strong communication, will happily work with again."
Posted on Mar 13, 2018
"Richard is one of the best attorney's we have worked with, and consider him a go to for our legal needs."
Posted on Mar 7, 2018
- Advised investors in Uber's $40 billion Series E investment round.
- Defended private equity fund against $100 million investor fraud claims.
- Counsel multi-national pharmacovigilance company on compliance issues.
- Counsel numerous start-ups and entrepreneurs on business issues.
- Counsel YouTube MCNS on licensing, distribution, copyright and other related issues.
Finn Dixon & Herling LLP
- Litigated over 100 cases across the country.
- Advised hedge funds, private equity funds and other pooling arrangements on investment issues.
- Debt and equity financing, including convertible notes and preferred stock
- Business combinations.
- Employment law, including before the Connecticut Department of Labor and EEOC.
- SEC, FINRA, NFA, CFTC and DOJ investigations.
- Insider trading