Securities, Equity and Debt Raises | Corporate and Start-Up Counsel | Crowdfunding | Intellectual Property
"He worked tirelessly, quickly, and had a lengthy document ready for me almost instantly."
Represented former CFO of Lehman Brothers in multi-billion dollar securities fraud litigation.
General counsel to numerous start-ups and multinational companies on corporate, business, formation, founder, IT, MSAs, SOWs, IP, manufacturing, licensing, employment, equity and debt, issues.
Advise on private equity, debt and equity financing, and hedge fund compliance issues under federal and state securities laws, and in connection with SEC, FINRA, CFTC, DOJ and investigations.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Note
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
"Honestly the best decision I have made for my business. Rich is beyond proactive, informative and helpful. Eternally grateful for his services and will not hesitate to work with him should I need any further legal services."
"Always the best!!!"
"He is very prompt with very good follow up , no other person bothered to follow up with me."
"Fast, Efficient, and Knowledgeable! Would highly recommend Rich!"
"Fast, excellent work as always."
"Richard was very knowledgeable and was sincere in all of his responses. It was very pleasant to work with Richard and he helped us feel confidant and safe with our business."
- Advised investors in Uber's $40 billion Series E investment round.
- Defended private equity fund against $100 million investor fraud claims.
- Counsel multi-national pharmacovigilance company on compliance issues.
- Counsel numerous start-ups and entrepreneurs on business issues.
- Counsel YouTube MCNS on licensing, distribution, copyright and other related issues.
Finn Dixon & Herling LLP
- Litigated over 100 cases across the country.
- Advised hedge funds, private equity funds and other pooling arrangements on investment issues.
- Debt and equity financing, including convertible notes and preferred stock
- Business combinations.
- Employment law, including before the Connecticut Department of Labor and EEOC.
- SEC, FINRA, NFA, CFTC and DOJ investigations.
- Insider trading