Equity and Debt Raises | High Stakes Litigation | Corporate and Start-Up Counsel | Crowdfunding
School of Law
"He worked tirelessly, quickly, and had a lengthy document ready for me almost instantly."
Represented former CFO of Lehman Brothers in multi-billion dollar securities fraud litigation.
Defended investment adviser against securities claims in litigation arising from $360 million public company valuation.
General counsel to numerous start-ups and multinational companies on corporate, business, formation, founder, IT, MSAs, SOWs, IP, manufacturing, licensing, employment, equity and debt, issues.
Advise on private equity, debt and equity financing, and hedge fund compliance issues under federal and state securities laws, and in… read more connection with SEC, FINRA, CFTC, DOJ and investigations.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Note
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
"Great Communication, fast response- easy to deal with."
Posted on Oct 30, 2017
"Excellent experience so far!"
Posted on Oct 12, 2017
"Richard is very helpful and quick to respond. It is a pleasure to work with him."
Posted on Sep 22, 2017
"Incredible, highly recommended!"
Posted on Sep 14, 2017
"Richard Gora is a world-class corporate attorney. He was very attentive to my needs and probably the most responsive business person I've had the pleasure of working with. Emails were responded to within seconds, even late at night. Rich is highly recommended and I look forward to working with him again soon."
Posted on Sep 9, 2017
"Rich timely and promptly reviewed a comprehensive contract for a sophisticated corporate transaction. We highly recommend his services!"
Posted on Sep 7, 2017
- Advised investors in Uber's $40 billion Series E investment round.
- Defended private equity fund against $100 million investor fraud claims.
- Counsel multi-national pharmacovigilance company on compliance issues.
- Counsel numerous start-ups and entrepreneurs on business issues.
- Counsel YouTube MCNS on licensing, distribution, copyright and other related issues.
Finn Dixon & Herling LLP
- Litigated over 100 cases across the country.
- Advised hedge funds, private equity funds and other pooling arrangements on investment issues.
- Debt and equity financing, including convertible notes and preferred stock
- Business combinations.
- Employment law, including before the Connecticut Department of Labor and EEOC.
- SEC, FINRA, NFA, CFTC and DOJ investigations.
- Insider trading