Securities, Equity and Debt Raises | Corporate and Start-Up Counsel | Crowdfunding | Intellectual Property
"He worked tirelessly, quickly, and had a lengthy document ready for me almost instantly."
Represented former CFO of Lehman Brothers in multi-billion dollar securities fraud litigation.
General counsel to numerous start-ups and multinational companies on corporate, business, formation, founder, IT, MSAs, SOWs, IP, manufacturing, licensing, employment, equity and debt, issues.
Advise on private equity, debt and equity financing, and hedge fund compliance issues under federal and state securities laws, and in connection with SEC, FINRA, CFTC, DOJ and investigations.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Note
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
"Rich and Nichole are knowledgable about HR agreements for my local, domestic, and international needs. They are agile and current. I appreciate their expertise, timing, and helpfulness."
"Rich is the best attorney that I have ever worked with. He gives incredibly sound advice and per our relationship - he is always there when needed (and prompt, which is a big deal). Rich is thorough and wants to see his clients succeed. I highly recommend Rich and his law firm "Gora Law" for any business law needs."
"Rich and his associates are the best! I've worked with him multiple times and plan to keep doing so; I've also referred him to several friends. He's responsive, professional, effective, generous with his time, and offers a fast turn-around. Highly recommended!"
"I would highly recommend Rich Gora."
"Richard did a great job! We will be coming back to him for our business needs!"
"Thanks again for your amazing work as always. It was a pleasure working with you again!"
- Advised investors in Uber's $40 billion Series E investment round.
- Defended private equity fund against $100 million investor fraud claims.
- Counsel multi-national pharmacovigilance company on compliance issues.
- Counsel numerous start-ups and entrepreneurs on business issues.
- Counsel YouTube MCNS on licensing, distribution, copyright and other related issues.
Finn Dixon & Herling LLP
- Litigated over 100 cases across the country.
- Advised hedge funds, private equity funds and other pooling arrangements on investment issues.
- Debt and equity financing, including convertible notes and preferred stock
- Business combinations.
- Employment law, including before the Connecticut Department of Labor and EEOC.
- SEC, FINRA, NFA, CFTC and DOJ investigations.
- Insider trading