Anchorage Startup Attorneys & Lawyers
How it Works
John Allen Waldrop
Matthew Goings, Esq.
- Buying Assets vs Shares: Everything You Need to Know
- Business Confidentiality Agreement: Everything You Need to Know
- Massachusetts Corporate Filings: Everything You Need to Know
- Convertible Note Purchase Agreement
- S Corporation Termination: Everything You Need to Know
- Business Plan Contents Page: Everything You Need to Know
- Business Deductions for Charitable Contributions
- Shareholder Agreement Template
- Software Sale Agreement: Everything You Need to Know
More Anchorage Attorneys
- Anchorage Business Attorneys
- Anchorage Non-Profit Attorneys
- Anchorage Immigration Attorneys
- Anchorage Employment Attorneys
- Anchorage Real Estate Attorneys
Anchorage Startup Lawyers
Why use UpCounsel to hire a Anchorage Startup Attorney?
You always get experienced professionals and high caliber work.
Your work gets done quickly because professionals are always available.
More cost effective
We use technology to cut traditional overhead and save you thousands.
UpCounsel has been talked about in:
Money-Back Guarantee on All of Your Legal Work
Applies to all transactions with verified attorneys on UpCounselIn the event that you are unsatisfied with the work of an attorney you hired on UpCounsel, just let us know. We’ll take care of it and refund your money up to $5,000 so you can hire another attorney to help you.
Legal Services Offered by Our On-Demand Anchorage Startup Attorneys
On UpCounsel, you can find and connect with top-rated Anchorage startup attorneys & lawyers that provide a range of startup law services for startups and entrepreneurs that are starting a business. Any of the top-rated Anchorage startup lawyers you connect with will be available to help with a variety of your startup law related legal needs on-demand or on an ongoing basis in the city of Anchorage, AK.
From primarily dealing with things like business formation, contracts, leases, equity financing, securities, and intellectual property protection, the Anchorage startup lawyers on UpCounsel can help you with a variety of specialized and general startup law related legal matters. No matter what type of startup law needs you have, you can easily hire an experienced Anchorage startup lawyer on UpCounsel to help you today.
Improve Your Legal ROI with Affordable Startup Attorneys that service Anchorage, AK.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."