Fort Myers Business Attorneys & Lawyers
How it Works
Bob Schrader, Esq.
- Delaware Limited Liability Company Act: Everything You Need to Know
- Cumulative Dividends: Everything You Need to Know
- S Corp Disadvantages: Everything You Need to Know
- Cash Requirements From Startup: Everything You Need to Know
- Bonding to Bid on Contracts: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Form an S Corporation: Everything You Need to Know
- Business Sale Non Disclosure Agreement: Everything You Need to Know
- General Release of Liability Agreement
- Release of Liability
- Notice of Meeting of Board of Directors
More Fort Myers Attorneys
- Fort Myers Startup Attorneys
- Fort Myers Real Estate Attorneys
- Fort Myers Trademark Attorneys
- Fort Myers Copyright Attorneys
- Fort Myers Immigration Attorneys
Fort Myers Business Lawyers
Why use UpCounsel to hire a Fort Myers Business Attorney?
You always get experienced professionals and high caliber work.
Your work gets done quickly because professionals are always available.
More cost effective
We use technology to cut traditional overhead and save you thousands.
UpCounsel has been talked about in:
Money-Back Guarantee on All of Your Legal Work
Applies to all transactions with verified attorneys on UpCounselIn the event that you are unsatisfied with the work of an attorney you hired on UpCounsel, just let us know. We’ll take care of it and refund your money up to $5,000 so you can hire another attorney to help you.
Legal Services Offered by Our On-Demand Fort Myers Business Attorneys
Our experienced Fort Myers business attorneys & lawyers handle both transactional matters and litigation involving business and commercial disputes. The business attorneys found on UpCounsel offer a broad range of practice areas relevant to small businesses and their owners, including Business formation, Commercial transactions, Employment law, securities, litigation, contracts, taxes, intellectual property protection & litigation, and much more.
If you are looking for a top rated Fort Myers business attorney that charges reasonable rates for quality work, you have come to the right place. The average business attorney in Fort Myers for hire on UpCounsel has over 10 years of legal experience in a variety of business law related areas to best help you with your unique business legal matters.
Improve Your Legal ROI with Affordable Business Attorneys that service Fort Myers, FL.
What Our Customers Have to Say
"UpCounsel gives me access to big-firm lawyers minus the big-firm price tag. I work with several attorneys on the platform and there are never surprises...I always receive quality legal work at competitive rates that larger firms simply cannot match."
"Every startup needs to know about UpCounsel. We found great attorneys at great prices and were able to focus our resources on improving our business instead of paying legal bills."
"Before UpCounsel it was hard for us to find the right lawyer with the right expertise for our business. UpCounsel solves those problems by being more affordable and helping us find the right lawyer in no time."