E. Jay Wilusz
Patent Attorney, Attorney at Law
NJ, WA, Patent Bar
"Easy communication, Very Knowledgeable Attorney!"
- Design Patent
- Non-Provisional Patent
- Patent Infringement
- Patent Search
- Provisional Patent
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Patent)
- Other Patent Matter
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
"Jay is a very good communicator and very honest. Would highly recommend."
"Jay did an amazing job on my utility patent. He will always go out of his way to be as descriptive and clear as possible for any questions you ask. I would recommend him every time. I will continue to use jay throughout the stages of the patent process."
"Jay was great all-around. He was very fair, very thorough, and easy to communicate with."
"Jay went over and beyond for the patent - extremely professional and knowledgeable. We never had a problem getting a hold of him. He converted it from where it was at to completion. Thorough job."
"Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable about the details I needed to file my Non-Provisional Patent application."
"My overall experience with E. Jay was good and informative. I appreciated all that he did to help me."
EJW Pharma Strategy LLC
Principal and Founder
Jul 2012 - Present
• Advise pharma companies on business development, IP, regulatory, and licensing strategies.
• Design and implement IP, legal, marketing, business development and regulatory opportunities for Life Science products.
• Completed license deal of multiple products for 400 MM USD for a top 5 global Life Science company.
• Implement new development and marketing plans for Sanofi TB drug, Priftin®.
US Life Cycle Management Oncology and Multiple Sclerosis Franchises Lead
Oct 2010 - Jun 2012
• Led teams of multi-functional experts to develop exclusivity for Aubagio®, Lemtrada®, Jevtana®, and Elitek®, via indications, drug delivery, drug repurposing and adherence projects.
• Appraised biotechnology and asset values for the acquisition of Genzyme.
• Implemented biotech strategy and due diligence for US and EU product development and marketing.
• Negotiated licensing agreement terms.
Vice President, Pharma Regions Counsel, No. & So. America & Japan, Pharma IP Dept.
Jun 2001 - Aug 2010
• Obtained product patent protection, asset licenses, IP rights and rendered opinions for products with sales of 15+ Billion USD.
• Successful litigation outcome for products worth 1+ Billion USD.
• Negotiated IP protection and exclusivity with government entities and organizations in US, CA, LatAm and Japan.
• Implemented strategy, initiatives, and financial controls for 25 member IP staff.