Attorney at Law
Ms. Perez earned a Juris Doctor from Florida International University College of Law and received a Certificate in International Commercial Arbitration Law and Practice from Hamline University.
Ms. Perez strives in competition, professionally and personally. When Ms. Perez isn't helping clients or otherwise practicing law, she trains and competes in Brazilian jiu jitsu and rugby.
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"Virginia was my attorney in a lengthy civil suit and always came very prepared with all her facts. Very succinct in her delivery and I was very satisfied with our outcome. She knew my case as if she was me. Great memory. Absolute logical thinker who put me at ease as I was passionate in my case and she helped with logical responses."
"I continue to rely on the law office of Virginia Lee Perez for my most important business and personal legal matters. I value the expertise, professionalism and competitive rates that VLP PA provides."
Law Office of Virginia Lee Perez
Jul 2017 - Present
• Counsel and represent clients with property matters including assisting in real estate transactions, litigation, asset protection, and landlord tenant disputes.
• Assist clients with contract drafting and disputes including collections from corporate debtors and other breach of contract disputes.
• Advise and assist clients with business formation and dissolution including drafting of partnershi