Roberto (Bobby) Escobar
Attorney at Law
Most recently, he was counsel for the US Army Garrison in Hawaii.
Bobby has extensive experience in the field of contracts, labor, employment and immigration law, as well as environmental, commercial and governmental agreements.
He graduated with distinction (GPA 3.62) from Vermont Law School's LLM in Environmental Law program, the top environmental law program in the nation.
He received his JD from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles (which Camilla Vasquez, Johnny Depp's lawyer, also… read more attended).
He is actively involved as a parishioner of St. Albert the Great University Parish, as well as a board member of the Canterbury House of the Episcopal Church.
- Outside General Counsel
- E-2 Visa
- Green Card
- H-1B Visa
- H-1B Visa Transfer
- H-2B Visa
- Immigration Consults
- J-1 Visa
- K Visa
- L Visa
- O Visa
- TN Visa
- Other Immigration Matter
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employee Termination Consults
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Dispute Consults
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
"Bobby took the initiative and time to fully look over my request even before our phone consultation, which enabled us to more accurately discuss the project than I experienced with others on UpCounsel. This attention extended to the project itself, and I am very pleased with Bobby's communication, diligence, and work."
"Bobby possesses a warmth that we have missed since he left KBIC. I am exceedingly confident that you will find him an exceptional team player, and you will look forward to interacting with him each day. For the longest time after he left, we felt Bobby's loss not just in his productivity and legal acumen, but in the pleasant manner that made him such a friendly face to both our clients and within the Tribal Attorney's office."
"Mr. Roberto J. Escobar truly distinguished himself through noteworthy and exceptional service with the Office of Staff Judge Advocate. Mr. Escobar demonstrated unsurpassed professionalism and subject matter expertise in ensuring flawless continued execution of environmental law legal services to 25th Infantry Division/U.S. Army Garrison-Hawaii."
Nov 2022 - Present
• Advise clients concerning business transactions, legal rights and obligations.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Prepare, draft, and review legal documents.
• Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
• Counsel clients about their legal rights and obligations related to US immigration
Oct 2020 - Oct 2022
• Advise 25th Infantry Division and US Army Hawaii commanders and staff on all aspects of environmental law
• Review environmental, real estate, inter-governmental, and commercial agreements, to ensure compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations and apply laws, regulations and procedures to determine contracting methods, types of acquisition instruments, business and negotiation strategies