Attorney at Law
Petra studied entertainment and intellectual property law extensively in law school, earning a certificate in Entertainment Law. Petra also has experience in civil litigation, corporate formation and compliance, commercial transactions, regulatory compliance, vendor and service agreements, and global privacy and data protection.
"Petra explained all the options to incorporate our business and advised us on the best options for our needs. She took care of filing documents in Delaware and California and setting up an account for an agent in Delaware. She also drafted all the necessary internal documentation to start our business. Petra took care to advise us on the purpose of every form and agreement so we were informed for compliance."
Director of Legal and Investor Relations
Oct 2017 - Present
* Regulatory compliance at city and state levels (obtaining necessary permits and licenses)
* Audits of marketing material, standard operating procedures, corporate website, and product packaging to verify compliance (inc. FDA)
* Compliance analysis of research and development of new products.
* IP Commercial Transactions
* Corporate Compliance
Aug 2015 - Oct 2017
* Reviewed and drafted shareholder agreements, commercial contracts, and employment agreements.
* Incorporated business and drafted all corporate documents, including business plan and financial documents.
Law Offices of Allan M. Schuman
Dec 2013 - Aug 2015
* Drafted extensive law and motion (including motions for summary judgment/adjudication), responsive pleadings, settlement agreements, case management orders, and legal memoranda.
* Lead attorney on civil litigation matters,
* Completed discovery, including taking of depositions as well as propounding and responding to discovery.
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Aug 2012 - Dec 2012