Attorney at Law
School of Union
I do this work because it excites me. Helping clients grow and protect their businesses provides me with great satisfaction.
McCauley (+) Shollenberger, LLP
Jun 2011 - Jun 2012
▪ Practice consisted of a combination between corporate law, tax & finance, and regulatory compliance.
▪ Provided counsel and prepared documents for small businesses within the Albany area, including corporate formation, regulatory compliance, contract drafting and negotiation, and negotiation between businesses and various State and Federal entities, including the New York Department of Taxation and Finance, the New York Department of Labor, and the United States Internal Revenue Service.
▪ Managed Firm billing and accounting, web design and development, and various other administrative requirements for a small business.
Read & Laniado, LLP
Law Clerk/Contract Attorney
May 2009 - Aug 2011
▪ Drafted memoranda and documents for submission to clients, regulatory agencies and appellate level courts.
▪ Researched varied points of environmental and public utilities law, including Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regulations and orders, Public Service Commission regulations and orders, New York eminent domain law, New York environmental conservation law, and New York environmental quality review procedure.