Attorney at Law
School of Law
Former President of the Board of Police Commissioners, Bridgeport Connecticut, Former President and Chairperson of the Board of Directors, Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut, Former Member of the Use of Force Review Board, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Member Board of Advisors, Tufts University.
Pursuing Masters Degree in English Literature at University of Nevada… read more Las Vegas.
- Benefits & Compensation
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Termination
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Equity Compensation
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
Jan 2013 - Sep 2017
Direct network of attorneys across the country for the provision of services to
law enforcement members. Administer legal defense program that provides attorney
representation to officers involved in critical incidents. Provide legal advice to senior leadership
of the organization, direct staff, research, writing, financial trusteeship.
University of Phoenix
Area Chair Law and Business
Jan 2008 - Dec 2012
Taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Business Law, International Law,
Negotiation, Business Strategy, Ethics as well as other management courses.
• Supervise and mentor up to 12 Attorneys who teach law classes.
College of Southern Nevada
Lead Faculty English Placement / Instructor, English Department
Aug 2007 - Dec 2012
• Taught Remedial Composition; Composition I & II, World Literature I & II.
• Led a 10-member team assessing 16,000+ placement tests annually.
• Member Hiring Committee.
• Established positive relationships with students, peers and administrators.
Law Office of Kevin F. Boyle
Nov 1990 - Aug 2007
• Practiced Labor and Employment, Real Estate, and Probate.
• Managed operations, accounting and customer service.
• Prepared legal documents to include wills, trusts, administration of estates,
Medicare applications for elderly and disabled persons, Real Estate, Condominium Law
• Demonstrated expertise in employment law.