Jordan Reis Cohen
Attorney at Law
School of Law
Law Office of Jordan Reis Cohen
Sep 2016 - Present
Restaurant Law, focusing on Alcoholic Beverage Control, Small Business Formation, and Sale of Private Securities, as well as accompanying Intellectual Property Protections and Employment Materials.
Law Offices of Mark E. Rennie
Dec 2012 - Present
Specializing in California Alcoholic Beverage Control licensing and small business issues for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
Jonathan A. Ruybalid Law Offices, LLC
Oct 2012 - Jan 2014
Business formation and Intellectual Property focusing on incorporation, trademarks, and website use & privacy.
The Art Institute of California, A College of Argosy University
Jul 2012 - Oct 2013
• Professor of Legal Issues and Ethics for Culinarians
• Create a Hospitality Law syllabus instructing on an array of legal topics from a business management perspective including employment, administrative law, alcohol and beverage control, contracts, and personal injury.
Richard J. Greenstone: Attorneys and Counselors at Law
Aug 2010 - Dec 2010
• Draft contracts providing copyright protection, applications to the USPTO for trademark registration and protection, and memoranda on contemporary intellectual property issues.
• Consult with supervising attorney and conduct extensive research regarding current clients as well as trademark, copyright, and other pertinent intellectual property topics.
Homeless Advocacy Project - Bar Association of San Francisco
Jan 2010 - May 2010
• Consult with clients, physicians, and witnesses developing SSI and SSDI benefits.
• Advocate for clients in landlord-tenant cases, assist in settlement conferences, conduct discovery, administer interrogatories, and draft briefs and motions.
• Work in teams among a highly integrated staff to efficiently help unsophisticated clients with social services in a wide variety of issues.