Estate Planning Lawyer
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Loan Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- General Advice
- Outside General Counsel
"Erin assisted us to complete our trust. She was communicative, patient, and very professional. I highly recommend her services!"
"Erin Funderburk is professional, authentic, relatable, beyond knowledgeable and helpful. Her attention to detail saves you from making huge costly mistakes. We have recommended her again and again and will continue to utilize her services."
Funderburk Law APC
Apr 2020 - Present
• Draft, review, and advise on revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, financial power of attorney, advanced healthcare directive, HIPAA authorization, deed transfer, trust restatements, and other estate planning documents.
• Assist clients to fund trusts and change beneficiary designations.
Encore Capital Group, Inc.
Director, Corporate Counsel
Apr 2016 - Apr 2020
Draft, review, and negotiate cross-departmental contracts to ensure legal and contractual compliance, including, but not limited to, domestic and international financial contracts, software licenses, vendor agreements, lease agreements, consulting agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, purchase agreements, and other various legal documents.
Aug 2014 - Apr 2016
• Represented large banks and institutions in corporate financial transactions with biotechnology and life sciences companies, including secured and unsecured syndicated credit facilities, acquisition financings, and asset-based financings.
• Collaborated with attorneys and international lenders on $100 Million in domestic and international financings.
Gerson Law Firm
Aug 2013 - Aug 2014
• Represented large financial institutions and private lenders in financing multifamily and commercial real estate projects, including originating Fannie Mae multifamily loans and loans of more than $50 Million Dollars.
• Conducted due diligence on company structure, formation documents, and real property and worked directly with title insurance companies on policies, exceptions, and discrepancies
Gordon & Rees
May 2012 - Aug 2013
• Represented companies being sued for labor and employment claims, including harassment, discrimination, wage and hour issues, retaliation, and whistleblowing.
• Drafted motions, appeared in court, propounded and responded to discovery, took depositions, and interviewed and prepared witnesses for depositions.