Attorney At Law
• Frank was a key member of the trial team that obtained a $310 million award for MGA Entertainment in the landmark Bratz v. Barbie case. He coordinated trial logistics, evidence presentation, and witness preparation during a twelve-week jury trial in US District Court (Santa Ana).
• Frank second-chaired… read more a trade secrets trial for MAPFRE Insurance in California Superior Court (Alameda County). He cross-examined witnesses at trial, argued motions in limine, and assisted with post-trial briefing resulting in a $1.67 million attorneys' fee award.
• Frank second-chaired an antitrust jury trial for Equifax in California Superior Court (Orange County Civil Complex). He examined witnesses at trial, managed expert discovery, and assisted with voir dire and jury selection resulting in a unanimous defense verdict for Equifax.
• Frank oversaw dozens of tax-litigation cases for DIRECTV and DISH Network. He managed attorneys in tax courts across the country, filed complaints, pursued discovery, and resolved complex property and transactional tax disputes affecting the satellite-television industry.
• Frank prosecuted copyright and trademark infringement cases for Disney and MGM Studios. He shut down infringing websites, coordinated warehouse raids under court order, confiscated counterfeit goods, and obtained favorable injunctions and monetary settlements for his clients.