Entertainment and Business Attorney
The Fowlkes Firm located in NYC and Camden, NJ is a creative law firm for creatives and innovators.
The Firm's clients include successful recording artists, illustrators, photographers, artists and creative companies that have been featured in Forbes,… read more PhillyMag and Business Insider.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Infringement Consults
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
"Karl is an exemplary young, motivated, and detailed-oriented leader who consistently works to better the company he has started. Not only did he take pride in his work with the firm, he single handily managed & maintained much of the websites fluidity. Beyond his work ethic, Karl clearly understands the sectors he decides to discuss on the website, which includes: fashion, music, sports, & art. I highly recommend Karl as someone who will work diligently everyday. I look forward to future endeavors with Karl."
"Karl was quick and responsive. While the negotiation lasted longer than planned, Karl's communication throughout led to a deal that we feel extremely comfortable with."
The Fowlkes Firm
Feb 2019 - Present
- Provide legal and business strategy workshops to artists, creatives and entrepreneurs on issues relating to Intellectual Property, Contracts, Business Formation, the Music Business and Startups.
- Write and Publish articles and stories pertaining to industry trends, the Music Business, streaming, culture, business, lifestyle etc.
Apr 2018 - Nov 2018
- Negotiate complex legal terms for NDAs and Bloomberg Terminal Services Agreements (Over 40 Products) which encompasses access to financial market information, data, news, analytics and electronic trading via a subscription with optional hardware.
- Draft contract revisions to encompass recommendations from business and to ensure compliance with applicable law.
- Advise our Sales and Product team