- Loan Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Release of Liability
- Service Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Buying & Selling Commercial Real Estate
- Buying & Selling Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Lease
- Construction Contract
- Purchase & Sale Agreement (Commercial)
- Real Estate Financing
- Residential Lease
- Outside General Counsel
"Choosing a lawyer is always a decision that requires careful consideration and thoughtful insight as to who can be the right person to truly represent your needs. Fortunately, we were referred to Lina Forero-Nino by a close friend and we want to express that she has fulfilled all of our legal needs at every degree with sincerity, compassion, and a level of acumen that displays top-notch professionalism. Without any reservations, we recommend Lina to be your trusted attorney as well."
"Working with Lina was a breeze. She was very meticulous and explained in common language the advantages and disadvantages of the leasing contract. She is trustworthy and has a good reputation. I will be collaborating with her on some future projects. Her fees were reasonable."
Scheef & Stone, LLP
May 2019 - Present
- contract drafting and negotiation
- entity selection and business formation
- corporate governance
- joint ventures and partnerships
- commercial real estate acquisition and sales
- note purchases and sales
- commercial leasing
Forero Law Firm
Aug 2013 - May 2019
• Provide legal counsel to individuals and companies on matters related to real estate, business formation, and contracts.
• Negotiate commercial leases and contracts.
Cocanougher Asset Management
In House Counsel
Nov 2014 - May 2019
• Provide general legal advice.
• Negotiate commercial contracts and leases.
• Collaborate with and support other members of the legal department and other departments across the company.
• Work closely with outside counsel on a variety of legal matters.
Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
Aug 2013 - Oct 2014
• Conducted client intake interviews.
• Counseled clients on their rights, pro se representation, court forms, and court procedures.
Law Offices of Eric Cedillo
Nov 2012 - Jul 2013
• Managed a personal injury pre-litigation and litigation docket.
• Negotiated with insurance adjusters and opposing counsel.
• Settled personal injury claims.
Cedillo-Pereira & Cedillo, PLLC
Nov 2012 - Jul 2013
• Conducted client consultations.
• Represented clients in immigration court and administrative agency hearings.