Nonprofit and Business Lawyer
"Erin was excellent nand extremely helpful!"
Services I do often include strategy and strategic planning, business formation, nonprofit formation, coaching, strategic planning, facilitation, 501(c) applications, project management, change management, and day to day legal like contracts and compliance. I also help organizations bring in more expertise as their in-house attorney.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- 501(c) or 501(c)3 Compliance
- Non-Profit Formation
- Non-Profit Fundraising
- Other Non-Profit Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"Great experience with Erin. She was very thorough in her analysis and even provided more recommendations than we expected!"
"Really enjoyed working with Erin! She was knowledgeable and easy to work with!"
"Awesome to work with. Very responsive to the needs of clients."
"Excellent attorney. Extremely responsive to the needs of the client. I highly recommend Ms. Erin McClarty."
"Attorney Erin is very energetic, knowledgeable, professional, and free-frank. She's helpful not just to complete her assignments but to answer any questions you may have. She's polite and pays attention to the details. Our new organization had an opportunity to work with her and she was the right person we were looking to work with. God bless you, Erin."
"Great attorney we will be working with Erin for all our legal matters."
Erin Mcclarty, PLLC
Jan 2014 - Present
Right at the intersection of mission and business, we work with small businesses, social enterprises, nonprofits, partnerships, foundations and community centers on strategy and day-to-day legal issues. From mission development, business modeling to formation, transactional and conversions we work with the purpose-driven to help create, manage and grow positive impact.
Legal Manager: Subsurface Imaging
Mar 2014 - Dec 2016
• Manage group matters globally. Draft, negotiate and manage contracts and manage strategic partnerships, joint ventures and centre closings.
• Support global sourcing and software groups. Managing templates and business specific policies or procedures.
• Manage dispute resolution and corporate matters for the group.
Legal Counsel- North America
Dec 2010 - Mar 2014
• Support region and draft templates for global supply group. Handle a suite of license and hosting agreements and other miscellaneous legal paper.
• Red-line and negotiate direct/indirect procurement, licensing, rentals, service, sales and distributorships agreements.
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Sep 2010 - Dec 2010
• Legal research and drafting exhibition contracts, memorandums and HR/Compliance handbooks.
• Draft incoming/outgoing loan agreements, agreements for acquisition, gifts, commissions and similar contracts.
• Draft legal language for e-commerce site