- I don't think a law degree gives me any superpowers or puts me in a class above "regular mortals."
- I don't use the puffy, archaic language most lawyers embrace simply to sound important.
- I believe in easy communication, and I won't give you the impression that your questions are a nuisance.
- I'm not on a mission to rip you off and justify it by things like, "Yeah, but I had to pay for three years of law school, you have to factor that in."
So if you're all about cutting the crap and getting to… read more work, I'm your guy.
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Appellate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
"We have turned to Evgeny to help us understand the most beneficial corporate structure for our business in the US, as we were planning on launching our operations there. He was able to explain the major advantages and disadvantages of various corporate forms and the best states to register the new entity clearly, briefly and promptly. Evgeny understood our needs immediately and always had our best interests in mind. It was a pleasure to work with him!"
"Evgeny has done absolutely great work for Ambronite regarding trademark registrations. Always promptly completing agreed tasks on time. Evgeny also has a great ability explaining complicated topics in an easily understandable manner. If there's something to research further, his network of other legal counsels backs it up. Highly recommended!"
Buzko & Partners
May 2016 - Present
Commercial agreements, blockchain technology, and intellectual property
Stern & Schurin LLP
Nov 2015 - Present
Intellectual property prosecution and litigation
Borenius Attorneys LLP
Sep 2013 - Oct 2015
Setting up US operations of Nordic startups, including incorporation, capital raising, drafting of agreements, and trademark filings.