Attorney at Law
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
"Desiree did a great job creating my documents! She answered all of my questions and gave me some valuable advice."
Posted on Nov 1, 2017
"We were turning our film school short into a feature length film, but we were unsure of all of the legal stuff that needed to be handled. She was recommended to us by a friend, and we were told that she would understand what we needed because she went to film school too. She helped us from beginning to end with our investor agreements, providing script clearance, creating paperwork for the talent and crew. It was a great experience from beginning to end and allowed us to focus on the creative aspects."
Posted on Apr 25, 2017
"Desarie helped me understand the legal ins and outs of purchasing the restaurant I bought from the negotiations, name change, transferring the liquor license, and tax implications. She made me think of things I had not considered in order to make the process much smoother. I would recommend her services to anyone."
Posted on Apr 25, 2017
Associate Counsel - Policy Compliance
Jun 2017 - Present
- Draft, develop, and participate in continuous improvement of policies, procedures, and processes, as necessary, to document legal and regulatory requirements such as UDAAP, FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, ECOA, and GLBA and ensure their efficiency and compliance.
- Monitor industry news, existing laws and regulations and make recommendations to Management.
Mar 2017 - Jul 2017
- Responsible for drafting, analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents and making suggestions for alterations of those documents in line with organizational policies.
- Negotiate with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes, and anticipate and mitigate potential legal issues.
- Create all legal templates.
Policy and Procedure Writer
Jan 2017 - Jun 2017
- Drafted policies and procedures for all business units.
- Oversaw the Review and Approval process via SharePoint
- Monitored the Annual Review
Dec 2015 - Jul 2016
- Responsible for drafting, analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents.
- Negotiate with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes.
- Create all legal templates and contract compliance grid.
- Develop litigation strategy if necessary
- Handle corporate governance
Esterline TA Aerospace
Sr. Trade Compliance Specialist 3
Feb 2015 - Dec 2015
- Responsible for site-wide global trade compliance management for aerospace company of 200+ employees;
- Selected to create training materials and train 20+ sales staff worldwide for the entire segment on tech data transfer based on performance in the previous role.
- Managed creation, implementation, and training of Mexico outside processing procedure.
- Obtained and managed export licenses.
Esterline Kirkhill-TA Co
Export Compliance Officer
Jun 2014 - Feb 2015
- Second to site-wide trade compliance manager for an aerospace company of 700+ employees.
- Responsible for creating protocols, work instructions, process maps, handle training, and conduct audits for transmittal of tech data and technology.
- Selected to collaborate with corporate IT on developing a plan for implementing safeguards within SharePoint for handling transmittal of tech data.
Export Compliance Officer and Contract Administrator
Nov 2013 - Jun 2014
- Partnered with the appropriate business areas to deliver compliance training that addressed specific needs within Johanson Technology.
- Prepared, organized and maintained contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
• Monitored regulatory changes affecting Customs requirements in the Region and translated changes into operational procedures.
Law Office of Desarie Green
Aug 2008 - Oct 2013
- Generally advised corporate clients on legal risks and liabilities associated with given courses of action and participated in legal actions of a major nature.
- Provided legal support services on routine matters. Drew up contracts or other legal documents for review by others.
- Responsible for legal research and writing using LexisNexis & Westlaw; drafted and reviewed documents.