- Advisory Agreement
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Note
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"I connected with Curtis via a data driven networking app. I was looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and Curtis was helpful in giving me a clear understanding of my current start-up stage. Having recommend several helpful resources I was on my way to moving my passion forward. Curtis is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I look forward to working with him in the future."
"Curtis has been really helpful from the get-go. Unlike other attorneys, his genuine and friendly approach made us very comfortable and at ease. He also started to add value to our company right away. I can tell that he is truly dedicated to his craft and he is very talented at what he does. When you work with him, you will understand that It almost feels like he is a part of your team. I wish all attorneys were like him..."
The Founder's Attorney
Dec 2016 - Present
• Drafting startup and state registration documentation
• Connecting founders and entrepreneurs with the best matched funding for their goals
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Jan 2016 - Apr 2016
• Rule filing review for multiple SROs including NYSE, NASDAQ, and FINRA.
• Preparation of summary of comment letters for rules regarding a source code repository that would directly impact all
algorithmic and high frequency trading firms.
• Preparation of table summarizing all NMS securities plans that was to be distributed to Congress.
May 2015 - Aug 2015
• Drafted various documents for clients including operating agreements, estoppel certificates, promissory notes, transfer of ownership agreements, mortgage agreements, and purchase agreements for California limited liability companies, corporations, and limited partnerships.
• Contacted expert witnesses and coordinated timing and deliverables.
Office of General Counsel
Jan 2015 - Apr 2015
• Researched select SEC provisions regarding investor accreditation to ensure compliance.
• Drafted model language for operating agreements, mandatory disclosures, and mortgage agreements for use by investors in various states.
Goldman Sachs Group
Nov 2013 - Aug 2013
• Responsible for processing and paying all cash dividends to client accounts
• I reconciled all outstanding balances in current accounts and resolved client and broker queries that were related to bond and interest payments.