Attorney at Law
""Dear Chris, I just wanted to extend my gratitude. We came in a few weeks ago and you..."
My employers and clients uniformly appreciate my ability to (i) negotiate and close transactions quickly and effectively, and (ii) to make the complex simple.
Among other things, I can efficiently assist you on entity formation, governance, and structure; HR issues; mergers and acquisitions; and the negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial contracts.
I'm the proud recipient of multiple Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Awards given only… read more to the top 5% of attorneys for quality of service.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Outside General Counsel
"Chris was terrific. Understood exactly what we were looking for and did really thorough work."
""Dear Chris, I just wanted to extend my gratitude. We came in a few weeks ago and you gave us great advice. You were so kind and caring - especially toward my husband and his ... illness. It's people like you that have such a great effect on making this world a better place. Thank you for your wisdom and kindness.""
"“Five years ago I blindly picked Chris out of the phone book (not the best of strategies) but I am SO grateful to have had him in my corner! Chris is kind, professional, and - above all - helpful. Throughout my case he answered every question and consistently went above and beyond to make sure I not only understood the process, but that I saw a light at the end of the very dark tunnel. I cannot recommend Chris Jackson enough!” –Ron W"
"Chris was very friendly and professional, and delivered extremely fast service! Highly recommend! -- Ben Guzman"
"“I have been a practicing CPA for over 30 years and am very particular when referring my clients to other professionals. However, I have had no reservations in recommending Chris Jackson . The feedback I get is that he provides compassionate and professional representation of their interests.” -- Barry Dolowich, CPA, Monterey, CA"
Chris Jackson Law, PC
May 2006 - Present
• Drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts, leases, employment agreements, NDAs, LOIs, and many other contracts;
• Entity formation, structure and internal governance documents;
• Private placement memoranda and subscription agreements;
• Reviewing advertising materials and press releases; and
• Negotiation and closing of mergers and acquisitions agreements/transactions.
Post Harvest Technologies, Inc.
General Counsel & COO
Feb 2018 - Apr 2021
• Entity governance, budgets, HR and insurance;
• Restructuring entities, mergers, acquisitions, commercial contracts, employment agreements, NDAs, secured notes, manufacturing and supply contracts, equipment leases, vendor contracts, equity transactions, entity formations, real estate acquisitions and leases, CBAs and employee handbooks; and
• Negotiating with customers and vendors.