Attorney at Law
With a focus on risk management, Charles works with small businesses to minimize their legal costs by evaluating practices and managing litigation.
He also provides drafting of contracts, cease and desist letters, demand letters, document review and other business needs.
- Outside General Counsel
- Business Formation Consults
- Operating Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Terms of Service
"Charles recently helped me with a big legal document. He was so knowledgeable and able to advise me and answered any and all questions I had. He is extremely professional, reliable and responded to all emails in a prompt manner. Most importantly I felt like I could trust Charles to guide me in the best direction at all times. Highly recommend Charles and his firm!"
Taft Street Law Firm
Small Business Lawyer
Jan 2018 - Present
• Acts as Outside General Counsel for Small Businesses.
• Evaluates company policies and procedures and implements best practices.
• Manages outside litigation teams.
• Drafts and reviews legal documents including employment, real estate, and compliance areas.
Seastone of Delray
Owner and CLO
Aug 2012 - Jan 2017
• Co-Founded and directed substance abuse treatment center for adult men in recovery.
• Grew company from 3 employees to 20 in 18 months.
• Achieved accreditation by the Joint Commission in 2016.
• Managed litigation team and corporate counsel.
• Managed and coordinated mergers and acquisitions team.
• Managed wind down of business after sale.
• Sold business and related properties after 4 ½ year