David J. Delcollo, Esq.
Attorney at Law
David J. DelCollo, Esq. obtained his Bachelor of Arts (B.A) from Duquesne University and his Juris Doctorate (J.D) from Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
David J. DelCollo, Esq. is Licensed to… read more Practice Law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- General Advice
"We are a small corporation that does not have the need for a full-time corporate attorney, but David J. DelCollo, Esq. provides us with all the necessary legal counsel we need, precisely when we need it. Attorney DelCollo is also very well-versed in all aspects of the law, whether we have an employment issue, a contract issue, or need to know how to best proceed in a business matter, Attorney DelCollo has proven to be an invaluable resource."
"Attorney DelCollo provided me with all the contracts I needed for my business, and not just templates you would get from LegalZoom,-but actual contracts that address the needs of my business and protect me and my property!"
Primary In-House Counsel
Aug 2017 - Present
▪ Managed all legal work across global organization (U.S., U.K, Singapore, China), including all contracts, negotiations, and legal complaints, as well as oversaw and lead the Quality Assurance department.
▪ Worked collaboratively with CEO and Executive Management Team on legal aspects and legal strategy of business, including corporate law, noncompetition, state and federal law, FDA, MHRA &HIPAA.
Sr. In-House Counsel & Contracts Manager
Nov 2015 - Aug 2017
▪ Led negotiations for the licensing of software and services agreements, as well as non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, employment agreements, and various complex commercial agreements.
▪ Drafted the current company Master Agreement and NDA, as well as statements of work, amendments, letters of intent, and assignment and assumption agreements.
Sr. Corporate Counsel
Sep 2010 - Oct 2015
▪ Assured contractual and regulatory compliance with both State and Federal regulations.
▪ Reviewed and negotiated all corporate contracts with clients, vendors, and insurance carriers.
▪ Provided instrumental legal counsel on a multitude of mergers and acquisitions throughout the State.
▪ Consulted regularly with corporate executive team on various issues, including our business model.