Attorney at Law
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Product Liability
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
Center for Public Health Law Research
Senior Program Manager
Jan 2016 - Sep 2019
• Member of senior leadership team involved in all day-to-day operations of non-profit public health law research organization.
• Led hiring and training of all personnel.
• Managed team of ~10 lawyers in creating legal dataset projects.
• Responsible for grant writing and business development with current and potential funders.
• Trained and provided technical assistance on legal epidemiology
Temple University Beasley School of Law
Jul 2018 - Dec 2018
• Taught two classes at the law school in the fall of 2018: (1) Public Health Law; and (2) Empirical Legal Research Methods: Health Policy.
Harrington & Associates
May 2014 - Dec 2015
• Handled all aspects of litigation for boutique insurance defense firm with a focus on defense of motor vehicle and premises liability cases.
• Drafted pleadings; drafted and argued discovery motions; reviewed and summarized sophisticated medical records; conducted and defended depositions; and researched a broad range of legal issues.
• Tried cases at arbitration and municipal court levels and
US Department of Labor
Sep 2012 - May 2014
• Drafted decisions and orders for cases under numerous labor-related statutes and regulations, including the Black Lung Benefits Act and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.