Attorney at Law
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Registration
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Infringement Consults
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
- Affiliate Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Outside General Counsel
"He retained Zac to respond to an overly aggressive C&D for my e-commerce Vape Shop. The C&D letter claimed we were infringing on a competitors trademark and demanded we pay them an excessive amount of money. Zac sprang into action investigating the claims, and determined we were not infringing on the competitors mark, and resolved the issue quickly."
Posted on Jun 11, 2018
"Zac assisted us in clearing our companies new trademark, "Trenchtown Processing." He was incredibly easy to work with and super responsive when we had any questions. He kept us fully informed throughout the entire processes, including responding to an Examiner Office Action."
Posted on Jun 11, 2018
Press Start Legal
Apr 2018 - Present
Firm created to provide legal services to the interactive entertainment industry.
Great HealthWorks, Inc.
Nov 2015 - Present
Advise on all privacy matters, including but not limited to, protecting customer personally identifiable information, customer financial information, compliance with CAN-SPAM, COPPA, TCPA, drafting and maintaining Privacy Policies
Manage intellectual property portfolio and trademark docket, including new trademark filings
Draft and review business contracts
Advise on advertising and marketing law.
Internet Development Company
Outside General Counsel
Sep 2013 - Nov 2015
Draft and review business contracts, including non-disclosures/non-compete, independent contractor agreements, software and hardware agreements, work for hire agreements, end-user software agreements and intellectual property licensing agreements.
• Facilitate capital raises and negotiate term sheets.
• Advise on liability, diligence and compliance.
• Manage intellectual property portfolio
Law Office of David Rich P.A
Jun 2009 - Feb 2015
• Litigate to favorable settlement or verdict in civil litigation cases.
• Responsible for the representation of individuals in all aspects of civil proceedings, including but not limited to: second chair trial counsel on multiple civil ligation matters, voir dire selection, fact investigation, interviewing and preparing witnesses.