Letter of Intent to Vacate
This letter of intent to vacate template is available for use on UpCounsel. Get this letter of intent to vacate form for free via download and customize it for your unique needs today.
From: (Your Name)
To: (Landlord’s Name)
(Landlord’s Address as it appears on Lease)
RE: LETTER OF INTENT TO VACATE
Dear (Landlord’s Name),
This letter constitutes my written (Number of days notice you must give) - day notice that I intend to vacate my current residence. This will set my final move-out date to (Date of Intended Move-out).
My new address will be:
(City, State, Zip Code)
I expect that my security deposit of $ ________ will be refunded in full, since the premises has been left in good condition. I would like to schedule a move-out walkthrough inspection during the week of my move.
If you have any questions about my intent to vacate the premises, please feel free to contact me at (your phone number) or (email address)
Any [GREEN] highlighted language is intended to be filled in by the user. Any [YELLOW] highlighted language is considered optional or conditional by the attorney community. Consult with an attorney before using this document. This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services. Refer to our Terms of Service for more details.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top 5% of business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Real Estate Lawyers
- Austin Real Estate Lawyers
- Boston Real Estate Lawyers
- Chicago Real Estate Lawyers
- Dallas Real Estate Lawyers
- Houston Real Estate Lawyers
- Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyers
- New York Real Estate Lawyers
- Philadelphia Real Estate Lawyers
- San Francisco Real Estate Lawyers
- Seattle Real Estate Lawyers
- Charlotte Real Estate Lawyers
- Denver Real Estate Lawyers
- Jacksonville Real Estate Lawyers
- Las Vegas Real Estate Lawyers
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyers
- Portland Real Estate Lawyers
- San Antonio Real Estate Lawyers
- San Diego Real Estate Lawyers
- San Jose Real Estate Lawyers
- View All Real Estate Lawyers