Lease Extension Agreement
This Lease Extension Agreement is available for use on UpCounsel. Download this free sample Lease Extension Agreement template below and have it customized for your unique legal needs today.
This lease extension agreement was created on [Date] between [Lessor’s Name], (hereinafter the LESSOR), and [Lessee’s Name] (hereinafter the LESSEE), for the property located at: [Property Address].
The above parties agree to extend the lease agreement for an additional time period of______________ starting on _______________________, 20__, and ending on ________________, 20__.
This lease will be extended at a rate of $ ______ per ___________________.
This document binds the Lessor and the Lessee to the terms and conditions of the original lease. This lease extension agreement, along with the attached original lease, is the entire agreement between both parties.
This form has been prepared for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice. Transmission of this form and the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon this document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation to review and provide advice on the terms of this form, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this form, and any securities law and other legal issues contemplated by this form or the transactions contemplated by this form.
Hire the top business lawyers and save up to 60% on legal fees
- Atlanta Real Estate Lawyers
- Austin Real Estate Lawyers
- Boston Real Estate Lawyers
- Chicago Real Estate Lawyers
- Dallas Real Estate Lawyers
- Houston Real Estate Lawyers
- Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyers
- New York Real Estate Lawyers
- Philadelphia Real Estate Lawyers
- San Francisco Real Estate Lawyers
- Seattle Real Estate Lawyers
- Charlotte Real Estate Lawyers
- Denver Real Estate Lawyers
- Jacksonville Real Estate Lawyers
- Las Vegas Real Estate Lawyers
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyers
- Portland Real Estate Lawyers
- San Antonio Real Estate Lawyers
- San Diego Real Estate Lawyers
- San Jose Real Estate Lawyers
- View All Real Estate Lawyers