Attorney at Law
Prior to engaging in private practice, Mary was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Magistrate Keela Samis, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2006), and a Trial Advocacy Teaching Assistant (2005-2007). Mary is admitted to both the Florida State Bar and the Washington State Bar. She is a member of the Seminole County Bar… read more Assoc. and Island County Bar Assoc.
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- General Advice
"Mary was friendly, efficient, timely and effective. I enjoyed working with her, and would certainly hire her again for any legal issue that falls within her scope of expertise and experience!"
"Ms. Conte provided me with very knowledgeable legal advice. She was able to reach my goals in a timely manner and provide clear communication and very quick response times. Highly recommend."
"This attorney has handled a variety of my legal issues, including business, asset protection and other civil matters. Mary is very quick to respond, knowledgeable and aggressive with the other party. I will use Mary for all of my legal needs."
"I found Mary to be very understanding and helpful. I felt that she listened very good to my problem and feel like I would be in very good hands. I look forward to working with her."
"I used this lawyer for a difficult family law case. She was great to deal with-was always easy to get in contact with- and got me really good results. She was very patient and understanding and represented me very well in court."
Law Office of Mary Conte
Jan 2012 - Present
• Established and manages law firm
• Successfully represents clients regarding family law, estate planning, criminal and civil issues
• Litigates each case in full
• Represents clients in mediation, arbitration and settlement negotiations
• Consistently achieves favorable results for clients
• Trained and supervised associate attorney, providing mentorship and guidance
Skinner and Saar, PS.
Jan 2009 - Dec 2012
• Represented a diverse group of clients in family law, criminal defense, civil litigation
• Met with clients and developed trial strategies based on clients needs
• Provided representation throughout litigation, including discovery preparation, mediation and settlement negotiations
• Successfully conducted litigation and achieved favorable resolution in a variety of cases in Superior, District a
Howson Law Office
Jan 2008 - Dec 2009
• Represented clients in felony and misdemeanor criminal cases
• Practiced before administrative boards and arbitrators
• Prepared witness interviews and conducted investigation
• Tried numerous cases in several Washington State District and Municipal Courts
Stiles and Stiles PS
Jan 2007 - Jan 2007
• Preformed extensive research and drafted legal motions and briefs for insurance defense
• Assisted in depositions
• Law clerk for Judge Brian Stiles, Sedro-Woolley Municipal Court
• Drafted legal memoranda