Attorney at Law
Prior to engaging in private practice, Mary was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Magistrate Keela Samis, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2006), and a Trial Advocacy Teaching Assistant (2005-2007). Mary is admitted to both the Florida State Bar and the Washington State Bar. She is a member of the Seminole County Bar… read more Assoc. and Island County Bar Assoc.
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Case Law Research
- Letter of Intent
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- General Advice
"Ms. Conte provided me with very knowledgeable legal advice. She was able to reach my goals in a timely manner and provide clear communication and very quick response times. Highly recommend."
"This attorney has handled a variety of my legal issues, including business, asset protection and other civil matters. Mary is very quick to respond, knowledgeable and aggressive with the other party. I will use Mary for all of my legal needs."
"I found Mary to be very understanding and helpful. I felt that she listened very good to my problem and feel like I would be in very good hands. I look forward to working with her."
"I used this lawyer for a difficult family law case. She was great to deal with-was always easy to get in contact with- and got me really good results. She was very patient and understanding and represented me very well in court."
"Mary has been helping me with legal matters for the past 3 years. I find her precise and efficient. When she says , "I'll look into it" - I relax."
"Mary was responsive, helpful, and thorough throughout the process, and represented me very well in court. She explained every step clearly and helped me find the peace of mind I was looking for. The proceedings would have been difficult and felt overwhelming without Mary by my side, and I am very grateful for her help on my case. I was impressed by her preparation and expertise, and would highly recommend anyone seeking legal assistance to get in touch with her."
Law Office of Mary Conte
Jan 2012 - Present
• Established and manages law firm
• Successfully represents clients regarding family law, estate planning, criminal and civil issues
• Litigates each case in full
• Represents clients in mediation, arbitration and settlement negotiations
• Consistently achieves favorable results for clients
• Trained and supervised associate attorney, providing mentorship and guidance
Skinner and Saar, PS.
Jan 2009 - Dec 2012
• Represented a diverse group of clients in family law, criminal defense, civil litigation
• Met with clients and developed trial strategies based on clients needs
• Provided representation throughout litigation, including discovery preparation, mediation and settlement negotiations
• Successfully conducted litigation and achieved favorable resolution in a variety of cases in Superior, District a
Howson Law Office
Jan 2008 - Dec 2009
• Represented clients in felony and misdemeanor criminal cases
• Practiced before administrative boards and arbitrators
• Prepared witness interviews and conducted investigation
• Tried numerous cases in several Washington State District and Municipal Courts
Stiles and Stiles PS
Jan 2007 - Jan 2007
• Preformed extensive research and drafted legal motions and briefs for insurance defense
• Assisted in depositions
• Law clerk for Judge Brian Stiles, Sedro-Woolley Municipal Court
• Drafted legal memoranda