Construction & Business Attorney
Before joining GMF, Mr. Ehrlich practiced in the Atlanta office of an Am Law 100 firm, where he was an Associate on its nationally recognized Construction Practice Team.
Mr. Ehrlich received his juris doctor degree from Florida State University College of Law, along with his Business Law Certificate, magna cum laude. Mr. Ehrlich also holds a M.B.A. from the University of Central Florida and a B.S. in Business Administration from… read more the University of Florida.
- Outside General Counsel
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- General Advice
"Mr. Ehrlich is an excellent resource for your real estate and business needs. I regularly use him in the course of my small business. Mr. Ehrlich is a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker which provides him additional insight into the real estate industry. He also is well versed in regular situations that may arise in the course of running a business - from contract review to employment matters. I can certainly say that I've leaned on his advice time and time again and have not regretted doing so yet. -Sarah S."
"Mr. Ehrlich recently assisted in the contracting process on my most recent construction venture. He assisted in contracting the general contract, vetting subs, and ensuring all contract and insurance measures were in place. I regularly work with Mr. Ehrlich on my construction matters and he has consistently provided excellent insight, advice, and responsiveness. He has my recommendation. -Steve M."
GMF Steel Group
Feb 2018 - Present
• Head both legal and risk management departments.
• Practice focuses on construction litigation (internally and managing outside counsel), dispute resolution, corporate governance, contract review, workers' compensation, HR related issues, AISC compliance, and general corporate law.
• Communicate and negotiate with top GC’s, including PCL, Turner, Whiting-Turner, Gilbane, DPR, Brasfield & Gorrie.
Mar 2017 - Feb 2018
• Member of Nationally Recognized Construction Practice Team.
• Practice focused on construction litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and contract drafting, review, and negotiation.
• Worked with a broad client base, including owners, general contractors, and design-build contractors, with issues related to large construction and infrastructure projects.
Sep 2016 - Mar 2017
• Practiced general civil litigation, with a specific focus in construction, business, and insurance matters.
• Court Admissions: Florida, U.S. District Courts for the M.D. & N.D. of Florida.
• Represented clients in every stage of the litigation process, including: pleadings, filings, discovery, negotiations, mediation, arbitration, and appearances at hearings and trial.