Attorney at Law
Additionally, she counsels employers regarding employment agreements, non-compete agreements, separation agreements, employee handbooks, workplace policies, and employee discipline. Deven… read more also has experience in trade secret litigation.
- Contractor Agreement
- Contractor Termination
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Termination
- Employee Termination Consults
- Employment Agreement
- Employment Dispute Consults
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Labor Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Employment)
- Severance Agreement
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Case Law Research
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
"Deven provided us employment agreements for our new hires. We are confident these agreements will provide great protection for the Company's business and intellectual property."
"Deven provided training to managers about the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and how to manage requests for accommodations from employees. The training was very engaging and informative. All of the managers reported that they learned a lot and felt better equipped to handle these issues in the future."
Fisher & Phillips
Aug 2018 - Present
· Provide preventative advice and counsel to employers in the areas of employment law and employee relations including, leave, hiring and firing, performance management, restrictive covenants, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, Title VII, ADEA, ADA, OFCCP compliance, OSHA, and other federal, state, and local employment laws.
· Represent employers in all stages of EEOC, DOL, NLRB, and state administrative agency in