Attorney at Law
She serves on the young professionals board for the Missouri Botanical Garden and was a founding member of the Young Friends of Brightside St. Louis and the St. Louis chapter of the Red Shoe Society.
She also has served as a lawyer & consultant for St. Louis-area legislators and policymakers, assisting with drafting legislation for consumer issues, environmental concerns, civil… read more rights, women's rights, and social justice.
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Case Law Research
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
- Operating Agreement
"Chelsea and Savannah are awesome. Since day one, in 2016, they have been on top of my personal matters. They fought the fight while I was away on deployment, they were truthful, and most of all patient. Thank you so much, I could go on and on for what you two, especially Chelsea, but use there services and you will understand what I mean."
"Savannah and Chelsea are both great. They will work hard for you and will keep you informed of any and all developments on your case. You won't be disappointed with there services. My personal situation is still on going, but if I ever need an attorney in the future I will defiantly be returning to Lotus Law."
Lotus Law & Legal Services
Founder & Attorney
Feb 2018 - Present
• Owned and operated private law firm handling domestic, family law, criminal defense, civil litigation, and civil rights claims in municipal, state, and federal court.
• Represented both English- and Spanish-speaking clients.
• Supervised staff and interns, in addition to creating pro bono program to represent low-income clients.
Stange Law Firm
Jun 2016 - Feb 2018
• Managed a caseload between 25 - 35 family law matters across the State of Missouri, including St. Louis County, St. Louis City, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Mississippi County, and Ralls County.
• Represented both English- and Spanish-speaking clients on dissolution of marriage, child custody, criminal child support, adoption, and probate matters and prenuptial agreements.
Missouri State Public Defender
Special Public Defender
May 2016 - Dec 2016
• Defended indigent persons charged with criminal misdemeanor and felony offenses in the Saint Louis City and Saint Louis County circuit courts.
• Researched legal issues, reviewed discovery, and drafted motions and memoranda in preparation for hearings, conferences, and plea negotiations with opposing counsel.
May 2015 - Jan 2016
• Represented indigent and homeless clients in municipal, state, and federal court for criminal, traffic, and family law matters while utilizing holistic defense practice.
• Attended town hall and other public meetings to present testimony on criminal and social justice issues that impact the Saint Louis area, specifically with regards to the North County municipalities and municipal court reform.
Cofman & Bolourtchi
May 2013 - Jan 2014
• Met with clients and prepared immigration applications for residency, citizenship, asylum, and withholding cases, while improving communication skills in both English and Spanish.
• Prepared immigration briefs, closing arguments, court memoranda, and motions for the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Lutheran Senior Services
Health Law Extern
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013
• Assisted in-house counsel of a nonprofit health care organization with day-to-day legal and management tasks, including reviews of slip-and-fall reports, employment disputes, and vendor contracts.
• Researched and drafted memoranda in preparation of medical malpractice and personal injury defense.
• Reviewed and updated the organization’s policies to comply with the Affordable Care Act.
Voytas & Co., LLC
Nov 2012 - Aug 2013
• Drafted client letters, court memoranda, and other documents in preparation of medical malpractice and personal injury lawsuits while honing analytical writing and research skills.
• Prepared for and organized discovery and depositions.