Attorney at Law
- Breach of Contract
- Cease & Desist Letter
- Demand Letter
- Settlement Agreement
- Other Lawsuits & Disputes Matter
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Labor Litigation
- Severance Agreement
- Worker's Compensation Claims
- Other Labor & Employment Matter
- Case Law Research
- Other Legal Research & Writing Matter
"Nick was excellent in helping my wife and I buy our first home and made sure the sellers addressed all issues"
"Nick helped the Board of Education conduct and carryout a Superintendent search survey with community input"
Savio Law, LLC
Dec 2019 - Present
• General litigation firm with a geographic focus of central New Jersey.
• Handle all aspects of firm business from intake to billing.
• Regularly represent clients in the New Jersey municipal, state, and federal courts on an array of matters ranging from minor criminal cases to complex civil litigation.
Cohen & Howard, LLP
Jul 2018 - Jun 2019
• Primarily represent out-of-network doctors and facilities to secure greater reimbursements from commercial insurance companies and third-party administrators.
• Advocate in all aspects of litigation and arbitration on behalf of out of network medical providers in New Jersey, including pleadings, motion practice, depositions, and trial preparation.
Sciarrillo, Cornell, Merlino, McKeever & Osborne
Apr 2015 - Jun 2018
• Served as general and labor counsel for boards of education throughout New Jersey with specific emphasis on collective bargaining, tenure, seniority, and the purchase and sale of school property.
• Regularly attended board of education meetings to provide legal counsel to clients and ensure compliance with the Open Public Meetings Act (OPMA).
Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper
Sep 2014 - Mar 2015
• Member of the Education Law Practice Group – serving as general and labor counsel for boards of education throughout New Jersey with specific emphasis on collective bargaining, tenure, seniority, and the purchase and sale of school property.