Attorney at Law
NY, MA, Patent Bar
Proven ability collaborating with industry partners in developing strategic growth plans for Digital Software and Biotech… read more clients which promote innovation and commercializ
- Design Patent
- Non-Provisional Patent
- Patent Consults
- Patent Infringement
- Patent Infringement Consults
- Patent Search
- Plant Patent
- Provisional Patent
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Patent)
- Other Patent Matter
- Licensing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Letter of Intent
"Rajiv' dedication to the professional development of his team is admirable. He is constantly looking for ways to both challenge and inspire them to be thought leaders in their field. True-selfless leadership is hard to find- but for Rajiv, it's second nature."
"Rajiv is the consummate professional—ever growing her expertise in innovation, strategic business planning, and development of intellectual property. His passion for advocating and promoting his clients and team-members, as well as fellow colleagues, is unmatched. Rajiv is definition of innovative and brilliant."
Associate General Counsel
Dec 2018 - Present
- Responsible for evaluating technologies, exercising due diligence, strategizing IP assets and development of IP Content.
- Negotiating complex technology, sales, partnering vendor & supplier agreements.
- Develop and implement legal efficiencies to maximize effective evaluation of commercial, confidentiality, license, data processing contracts to support & coordinate in-house business teams
Jul 2018 - Dec 2018
- Provided strategic IP Counsel for patent prosecution and evaluation.
- Develop an IP strategy, building client's patent portfolio to ensure compliance and business goals are met.
- Develop and secure account strategies for assigned accounts, and prepare client presentations to client and legal standards.
Attorney; Examiner; Appeals
Sep 2007 - Jul 2018
• Responsible for prosecuting patent applications, prior art searches, drafting Office Actions, determining potential infringement & patentability of patent applications for: clinical trials, medical & surgical devices, processes and software; navigation hardware & software.
• Evaluate new, CIP & divisional medical device, software & data system patent applications