Kevin Kerr Attorney Profile on UpCounsel
Kevin Kerr

Kevin Kerr

Tax and Business Attorney

Lakewood
Ohio
Licensed in
OH
Cleveland State University - Cleveland - Marshall College of Law

"Was great!"

5.0 5
Clear Communication
Response Time
Knowledgeable
Meets Deadlines
out of 2 reviews
About
My name is Kevin and I'm an attorney specializing in tax and business law. I have worked with clients located all over the US on federal tax and business issues and I often deal with the IRS. I can answer your questions about contracts, tax, or business law.

Please let me know.
Thank you,
Kevin
5
Years
experience

Practice Areas

Client Reviews

5.0
Clear Communication
Response Time
Knowledgeable
Meets Deadlines
out of 2 reviews
Clear Communication
Response Time
Knowledgeable
Meets Deadlines

"Was great!"

Kevin
Non-UpCounsel Client
Clear Communication
Response Time
Knowledgeable
Meets Deadlines

"I can finally sleep! Immediately accessible. When you email, they reply. Kevin was able to settle debts with vendors. If someone called, I turned it over to Kevin and he handled it. What a relief!"

Business Consulting
Non-UpCounsel Client

Work History

Robert J. Fedor Esq. LLC

Associate Attorney

Nov 2014 - Sep 2018

Worked with individuals and companies to navigate tax and business issues. Reviewed contracts and advised on the legal and tax implications of business decisions. Roughly 40% of my practice was dedicated to litigation. The remaining 60% was dedicated to transactional work.

Nov 2014 - Sep 2018

Want to work with
Kevin Kerr?

Get Free Proposals

Share Kevin's
profile with your network