Attorney at Law
In his current position, at the European Space Agency’s technology transfer and business incubator program, his roles include company formation in California, Delaware and Florida. He assists companies to develop domestic and cross-border tax strategies. In addition, He authors market analysis and business plans that enable him to apply a practical business minded approach to address various legal issues.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Outside General Counsel
- Commercial Loan
- Convertible Debt
- Convertible Note
- Equity Financing
- Fund Formation
- SAFE Document
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Venture Debt
- Other Securities & Finance Matter
"Gabor is one of the most astute and professional general counsels I have worked with. Aside from being a quick learner, he has provided creative solutions to difficult problems in our accelerator and investment banking business'. It has been a privilege and a pleasure to collaborate with him."
"Gabor has been an exceedingly valuable asset and addition, capable of handling a wide array of matters internally as well as skillfully handling projects and topics assigned to major external law firms. He is capable of dealing with numerous global markets and legal systems, and above all is capable of successfully navigating very different and often conflicting cultures around the globe."
Acacia Global Investors and Bento Accelerator
General Counsel and Compliance Officer
Jan 2014 - Jan 2016
• Provided investment bankers with legal and compliance advice with respect to their UK and US-based financial transactions.
• Played significant role in the development of two Edu-tech companies and the subsequent sale of minority interests in them to a major British institution of higher learning.
• Draft private placement memoranda.
• Negotiate Term Sheets, investor protection
European Space Agency Business Incubator Program
Jul 2019 - Jan 2015
The ESA Technology Transfer and Business Incubator Programs are two distinct programs to commercialize downstream technologies. My responsibilities included:
• Advise management on day-to-day operations.
• Handle contract matters.
• Collaborate internationally.
• Advise corporations regarding infrastructure, entity type, incorporation and bylaws in California, Delaware and Florida.