Savvy Corporate and Real Estate Attorney
I have a breadth of knowledge and expertise that allows me to get results. Focused on winning as a way of driving personal development as well as commercial success, I have consistently sought out challenging roles, excelling in situations that require sharp thinking and adaptability to transfer learned experience to fast-paced and demanding present situations.
- Affiliate Agreement
- Business Consulting Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Equipment Lease
- Licensing Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Manufacturing Agreement
- Marketing Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Commercial)
- Profit Share Agreement
- Publishing Agreement
- Release of Liability
- SaaS Agreement
- Sales Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Terms of Service
- User Agreement
- Vendor Agreement
- Other Commercial Contract Matter
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Buying & Selling Commercial Real Estate
- Buying & Selling Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Lease
- Construction Contract
- Home Owner Associations
- Property Management Contract
- Purchase & Sale Agreement (Commercial)
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- Real Estate Investment Compliance
- Real Estate LLC
- Real Estate Litigation
- Residential Lease
- Tenant Dispute
- Tenant Eviction
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use
- Other Real Estate Matter
"Tahir drafted our Employment Agreements for our Healthcare Practice. His work, service and attention to detail was impeccable."
"Tahir helped us draft Employment Agreements for our practice. His work and his service was impeccable."
Apr 2018 - Present
• Draft and negotiate various commercial agreements, including NDAs, procurement, licensing, marketing, employment, vendor, partnership, purchase and sales in excess of $100M and leasing agreements in excess of 100,000 square feet.
• Evaluate commercialization potential and business opportunities of investments.
Oct 2017 - Apr 2018
• Hired for temporary project for commercial litigation practice group in product liability defense matters for automotive industry.
• Conducted over fifty plaintiff depositions; propounded and responded to voluminous discovery.
• Assisted in trial preparation including preparing trial binders, preparing motions in limine and settlement memorandums.
Albright, Yee & Schmit, APC
Oct 2016 - Sep 2017
• Reviewed and negotiated various legal contracts, including licensing, advertising/marketing, confidentiality, non-disclosure, vendor, strategic partnership, professional services, statements of work and master services agreements.
• Proposed effective solutions to emerging growth companies on issues and risks associated with business objectives.
Farukhi Law Group
Managing Partner & Corporate Counsel
Nov 2011 - Oct 2016
• Specialized in corporate law, real estate and general commercial matters for emerging growth companies.
• Served as corporate counsel to start-up companies to advise on corporate formation, corporate governance, market strategy and business structure along with assistance through human resources issues and general operations.
Oct 2013 - Aug 2015
• Advisor and counselor for a large Japanese home furnishing company; supported functions of C-Suite level executives.
• Drafted and negotiated various commercial agreements, including advertising, vendor, employment and lease agreements.
• Worked with real estate, marketing, accounting, operations and logistics departments to mitigate risks on transactions.