Attorney at Law
+ Patent Drafting, Searching and Office Actions for various jurisdictions USPTO, EPO, SIPO, IPOS, KIPO, WIPO, etc.
+ Drafted Patent Applications for various technological fields like Computer related Inventions, Turbines, Electrical/Electronic devices, Healthcare instruments, Imaging, Renewable/Alternate Energy, Material Sciences, Automobile, and various such Engineering and Scientific applications
+ Carried out various Patent searches, including Novelty, Invalidity, Freedom to Operate, etc.
+Drafted and Vetted Contracts
+ Handled Trademarks,… read more Copyrights and Designs.
- Design Patent
- Non-Provisional Patent
- Patent Consults
- Patent Infringement
- Patent Search
- Provisional Patent
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Patent)
- Other Patent Matter
- Copyright Registration
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Infringement Consults
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- Other Trademark & Copyright Matter
"Gaurav, the Principal IP attorney of Singhwal is very humble and intelligent guy. We are engaged with Singhwal Techalw since quite long. He has deep knowledge of maintain and preparing portfolio of not only just Indian patents but U.S, Europe, JP, China and other countries. I would suggest startups and established companies to connect with them . I am sure that this company is changing IP ecosystem in India and making it very accessible."
"When you want to file a patent, clarity of thoughts and directions play the utmost important role. The way Gaurav takes you from a naive thought of innovation to a mature protect-able asset is highly commendable. Go for it!!"
SINGHWAL TECHLAW (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
Principal IPR Attorney
Mar 2016 - Present
1. Drafting Patent Applications for USPTO, EPO, India, etc.
2. Preparing US Patent Office Action response, and Response to European Search / Examination Report.
3. Managing international Patent Portfolio for the clients.
4. Carrying out various Patent Search and Analytics projects.
5. Drafting/Vetting Agreements.
6. Handling Trademarks, Copyrights, and Designs.
Patracode Services Private Limited
Principal IPR Attorney
Apr 2013 - Mar 2018
My responsibilities included:
1. Growing IPR services business of the Firm.
2. Drafting Patent Applications for USPTO, EPO, India, etc.
3. Preparing response to Office Actions.
4. Prosecuting Patent Applications before Indian Patent Office.
5. Prosecuting Trademark, Design, and Copyright Applications.
7. Drafting and Vetting Agreements
Nanyang Law LLC
Department Head - Patent
Apr 2013 - Jul 2013
Here my responsibilities includes:
1. Managing Patent Portfolio for the clients handled by the Firm.
2. Reviewing work of associates under me.
3. Drafting Patent Applications and Office Actions for USPTO, EPO, SIPO, China, Korea, and Japan
4. Filing Patent Applications at SIPO.
5. Carrying out Patentability searches
6. Liason with Foreign associates, and Patent Office
Siemens Technology Services Private Limited
Strategic IP Counsel
May 2009 - Apr 2013
My responsibilities were:
1. Handling Healthcare IPR portfolio for Siemens in India, including development of the Patent and Trademark portfolio, handling issues on Design Patent and copyright, etc.
2. Writing and Prosecuting Patent Applications for USPTO, EPO, and India.
3. Carrying out IP Awareness and Training sessions for Inventors.
4. Mentoring and Training IP incubates and trainees.