Ozelle focuses her practice on trademarks and helps creative entrepreneurs and small businesses navigate the often murky waters of trademark law. She helps with clearance searches, registrations and enforcement.
She is licensed in New Jersey but helps clients with trademark matters… read more nationwide.
- Response to USPTO Office Action (Trademark)
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Search
- General Advice
"I would definitely recommend working with Ozelle. She was professional and provided great customer service."
"Ozelle’s communication was prompt and especially very clear as well as informative. I was made to feel part of the process and everything was explained meticulously. Ozelle made the difficult process feel hopeful by her approach. I highly recommend her services as without her I may have given up pursuing my trademark, as the United States way of working was so different to the U.K."
The Law Office of Ozelle Martin, LLC
Jan 2017 - Present
• Conduct comprehensive trademark clearance searches and draft opinion letters based on the results
• Counsel clients on the selection, use and availability of trademarks, and provide strategic advice and risk analyses
• Diligently file and prosecute trademark applications
Business and Legal Affairs Coordinator
May 2015 - Jan 2019
• Structured, drafted and negotiated a wide variety of agreements including those relating to marketing and advertising, endorsements, corporate partnerships, social media influencers and vendors.
• Reviewed social media content and other marketing materials for potential intellectual property rights issues
• Advised business partners as to their legal rights and contractual obligations
The JustAdvice Clinic
Supervising Student Attorney
May 2013 - May 2015
• Interviewed and counseled clients on a wide range of legal issues covering family, criminal, tax, social security, business, housing, bankruptcy, property and employment law
• Managed day-to-day operations, organized attorney outreach campaigns and re-branded the clinic through a new website and logo design
AMD Law Group
Law Clerk, Trademarks and Copyright
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
• Conducted thorough preliminary trademark research and assisted with the drafting of opinion letters based on the
• Assisted attorneys with the drafting of responses to Office Actions
• Provided high-quality litigation support to the firm’s attorneys for an international contract dispute
Maryland Intellectual Property Legal Resource Center
Student Attorney, Trademarks & Copyrights
Jan 2014 - May 2014
• Conducted thorough domestic and international trademark clearance research and analysis
• Assisted with the preparation and filing of United States copyright and trademark applications
• Provided strategic advice to clients regarding business entity formation and assisted with the filing of relevant