Business, Startup and M&A Attorney
"super helpful thanks!"
Practice specialities include Emerging Company representation, M&A, Venture Capital, Leasing, Contracts, Business Formation and… read more Capitalization, Fund Formation and Intellectual Property.
- Advisory Agreement
- Business Formation Consults
- Business Licenses & Industry Regulations
- Buyout Agreement
- Corporate Dissolution
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Restructure
- Delaware Incorporation
- Founders Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Operating Agreement
- Partnership Formation
- Shareholder Agreement
- Other Business Formation Matter
- Asset Purchase
- Asset Purchase Agreement
- Reverse Merger
- Stock Purchase
- Other Mergers & Acquisitions Matter
- Convertible Debt
- Convertible Note
- Equity Financing
- Fund Formation
- SEC Documents
- Securities Regulations
- Seed Financing
- Series Financing
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Venture Debt
"Kimon was awesome. He was able to help with some HR issues for a new acquisition. Highly recommend."
"Kimon was very knowledgeable, took the time to listen and understand my situation and just gave solid advice and a variety of options."
"super helpful thanks!"
"Outstanding lawyer. Kimon was a pleasure to work with. Thanks to him I have much more peace of mind going forward in my consulting project."
"Kimon was amazing a true professional! if you want something done right with exceptional expertise hire Kimon immediately."
"A professional on top of his game. If you're looking for someone who who will take on your needs as if it were his own, Kimon would be it. He takes the time to get to know your projects beyond it simply being a "transaction"and values delivering high quality work to exceed your expectations. He's extremely professional and comes highly recommend."
Outsourced General Counsel
Sep 2018 - Present
Outsourced General Counsel to Veterinary Startup, including all funding, employment, compliance and operational matters.
Social Evidence LLC
Jan 2018 - Oct 2018
Strategy consultant for cloud-based aggregator of social media data for analysis and export in legal-compatible formats
- Lead product analysis and comprehensive re-design and development strategy
- Advised on legal strategy re: evolving social media security and access policies
-Lead re-negotiation of third-party service and technology licensing agreements
Attorney - Private Equity, Venture Capital, Mergers and Acquisitions
Aug 2016 - Sep 2018
Advised private equity clients on strategic acquisitions and sales, including: $100 million private equity sponsored sale of regional urgent care provider
Advised venture capital clients and early stage companies across the formation, capitalization and growth funding life cycle.
Structured over $400 million in investment funds and private placement offerings.
Peer to Pier Technologies, LLC
Co-Founder, General Counsel
Nov 2016 - Jun 2016
Co-Founder of BoatDay – a mobile-based peer-to-peer boat sharing and services platform:
- built financial and business models to support ~$450,000 seed investment round
- led B2B and B2C negotiation, acquisition and on-boarding for 150 suppliers
- executed all formation, securities, and regulatory compliance matters
White & Case
Attorney - Financial Restructuring and Insolvency
Oct 2011 - Aug 2013
Advised business entities and financial stakeholders in complex cross-border financial restructurings, including:
- Major League Baseball, leading creditor in the bankruptcy and $2.15 billion sale of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- the secured lenders committee for Danish shipping company, Torm A/S, in the cross-border restructuring of over $1.8 billion of foreign bank debt