Attorney at Law
He lives in Seattle, WA, but represents clients throughout the country.
- Tax Audit
- Tax Filings
- Tax Lien
- Tax Penalties
- Tax Planning
- Other Tax Matter
"Our business was contemplating delivering products using planes we either owned or rented. Dana helped us in determining what our tax liability in multiple states if we were to deliver our products using our own planes or planes we rented. I highly recommend him!"
"Dana was able to help us in determining which states would tax a free trial service we offered for new customers. His knowledge of state and local tax laws was extensive and he was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone who has tax law questions."
Feb 2018 - Present
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual indirect tax filings for Amazon and related companies including but not limited to Sales Tax, Use Tax, Gross Receipts Tax, WA Business & Occupation Tax, Unclaimed Property, Regulatory Fees and similar taxes.
• Provide guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations using RIA, CCH and other resources.
Jul 2016 - Feb 2018
• Conducted tax research, wrote memoranda, and prepared client deliverables.
• Participated in state and local tax planning and consulting for business entities.
• Prepared state and local tax returns including amended returns based on RARs.
Aug 2015 - Jul 2016
• Reviewed documents for large litigation matters.
IRS - Office of Chief Counsel
Jan 2014 - May 2014
• Worked on a variety of legal research assignments, drafted advisory opinions, prepared litigation referrals to the Department of Justice, assisted in the preparation of Tax Court cases for trial including preparation of pleadings, and participated in a variety of collection matters including bankruptcy, offers in compromise, and summonses.